[2.3] Blade Vortex Perma Flask 626k dps, 10.5k EHP, and 75/75 block/spell block (With videoes)

I dont know if i'm looking for the wrong Cybil's paw, but the ones that i found it dont give 6% block chance when DW. It gives 21 Life gained for each enemy hit by attacks. This is correct? The Cybil's paw was reworked?

Ty man.
"
Nightwlker wrote:
I dont know if i'm looking for the wrong Cybil's paw, but the ones that i found it dont give 6% block chance when DW. It gives 21 Life gained for each enemy hit by attacks. This is correct? The Cybil's paw was reworked?

Ty man.

Mine are corrupted to give block chance. They can roll from 3-6%, but they can roll other things than block chance as well.
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
Nightwlker wrote:

Ty man.

Mine are corrupted to give block chance. They can roll from 3-6%, but they can roll other things than block chance as well.

OH!!! Nice. Ty man!
Did you consider using Aegis Aurora and getting rid of Ghost Reaver?
"
strayhat669 wrote:
Did you consider using Aegis Aurora and getting rid of Ghost Reaver?

I have concidered using aegis, but its not worth it at all. You loose 120% spell dmg from the other cybil's, and this setup seems to work just fine. I do after all get some life on hit with cybils, so my life really works as a buffer to take large hits, while the ES fills up very fast against all the small hits.

Edit: Aegis needs a lot of armor (preferebly 20k+), but this build only has what it gains from flasks
Last edited by Willemoesium on Mar 19, 2016, 4:33:54 PM
Spoiler

I've been following the guide for a while now and my gear looks like the above at the start of Merc. I have a couple questions about your gem setups--

1. Why do we want a Lazwhar necklace with +1 to curse when we only run a single curse in the blashphemy setup?
2. The CwdT:PCoC:Ball Lightning setup seems strange to be, would it not be better to run a defensive setup there?
3. Is there a Unique chest that we should be looking for, or just a high ES body armour. Shavs/Coil?
4. I'm not sure if I get how Emperor's Grasp effects the vortex, doesn't it say that only gems socketed in the gloves are supported by knockback?
Last edited by gibtuck on Mar 20, 2016, 11:01:13 AM
"
gibtuck wrote:
Spoiler

I've been following the guide for a while now and my gear looks like the above at the start of Merc. I have a couple questions about your gem setups--

1. Why do we want a Lazwhar necklace with +1 to curse when we only run a single curse in the blashphemy setup?
2. The CwdT:PCoC:Ball Lightning setup seems strange to be, would it not be better to run a defensive setup there?
3. Is there a Unique chest that we should be looking for, or just a high ES body armour. Shavs/Coil?

1. As mentioned, I am planning to get some gloves with corrupted elemental weakness on hit. For now, i just have it equiped, because i happened to have it.

2. The setup is also linked to blind, which is kind of tanky, and i want the power charge on crit, to keep up my crit chance against bosses. I have only used power charge on crit for at short time, so im have not fully tested how effective it is. What do you have in mind for a defencive setup?

3. If you wanna go hybrid as i do, a rare ES/life chest is best.

Nice gear by the way. Are your char doing well?
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
gibtuck wrote:
Spoiler

1. As mentioned, I am planning to get some gloves with corrupted elemental weakness on hit. For now, i just have it equiped, because i happened to have it.

2. The setup is also linked to blind, which is kind of tanky, and i want the power charge on crit, to keep up my crit chance against bosses. I have only used power charge on crit for at short time, so im have not fully tested how effective it is. What do you have in mind for a defencive setup?

3. If you wanna go hybrid as i do, a rare ES/life chest is best.

It's going well I'd say, I'm just about at the point where I will need to drop the Tabula and get some more ES and Resists for Merc. Managed to find both paws at ~30c each, missing 1% block on the offhand. Damage feels good, just need to up the survivability. Have the cash saved up for my flasks, so should be able to get everything but taste right away at 68.

For defensive setup, I just meant the old CWDT:Enduring Cry:Duration:_______ setup that a lot of builds use. I haven't done an ES/hybrid build before though, so not sure if that's just as effective for us.
"
gibtuck wrote:

It's going well I'd say, I'm just about at the point where I will need to drop the Tabula and get some more ES and Resists for Merc. Managed to find both paws at ~30c each, missing 1% block on the offhand. Damage feels good, just need to up the survivability. Have the cash saved up for my flasks, so should be able to get everything but taste right away at 68.

For defensive setup, I just meant the old CWDT:Enduring Cry:Duration:_______ setup that a lot of builds use. I haven't done an ES/hybrid build before though, so not sure if that's just as effective for us. [/quote]

Enduring cry is a warcry, and not a spell, so it will not wirk with CwdT. Also increased duration will only effect the regen period, and not the endurance charges' duration. So i dont think that combo will work very well. You could switch out enduring cry with immortal call, but when you equip some ES gear, and vessel of vinktar, and the other flask, you will find that increasing your survivability does not seem to be needed.

I still have a full 4L left (Rainbowstride) to do something nice, so if you got any ideas, i would love to hear them :)
I'm doing this build in the current league right now and Leech applies instantly isn't on the flask anymore. Is that important enough that I should get Vaal Pact on the tree?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info