[2.3] Blade Vortex Perma Flask 626k dps, 10.5k EHP, and 75/75 block/spell block (With videoes)

"
Jfs wrote:
I'm doing this build in the current league right now and Leech applies instantly isn't on the flask anymore. Is that important enough that I should get Vaal Pact on the tree?

Yeah, get vaal pact. The amount of leech is insane, and would go to waste without it.
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
Jfs wrote:
I'm doing this build in the current league right now and Leech applies instantly isn't on the flask anymore. Is that important enough that I should get Vaal Pact on the tree?

Yeah, get vaal pact. The amount of leech is insane, and would go to waste without it.

How would you recommend pathing there?
"
gibtuck wrote:
How would you recommend pathing there?

Just go straight down there. it takes 4 points :)
Okay thanks.

Also, as of right now my life is greater than my ES.
Is Ghost Reaver really needed for me?

and I highly doubt I will be lucky enough to vaal both my claws to get the block increase, so if I wanted to do it through the tree, what nodes would you suggest?
"
Jfs wrote:
Okay thanks.

Also, as of right now my life is greater than my ES.
Is Ghost Reaver really needed for me?

and I highly doubt I will be lucky enough to vaal both my claws to get the block increase, so if I wanted to do it through the tree, what nodes would you suggest?

If yoyr ES is really low, dont go Ghost reaver, but even if it is just 1-2k, i think you should go ghost reaver.

Dont expect to get it by vaaling yourself. Buy some that are already corrupted with block. If you still need block, the cluster next to ghost reaver is good.
I am preparing to make the switch to this build and am wondering something:

What jewels should I get? What stats should I prioritize? If I am at 73-74% block is it worth it to snatch up a 1% dual wielding block jewel?

Thanks!
Leader of InHouseGaming. IGN: Kowz
Last edited by Kowz on Mar 21, 2016, 4:09:24 AM
"
Kowz wrote:
I am preparing to make the switch to this build and am wondering something:

What jewels should I get? What stats should I prioritize? If I am at 73-74% block is it worth it to snatch up a 1% dual wielding block jewel?

Thanks!

In my tree i have 2 jewel slots. One for Conqueror's Potency, which i dont think you should give up. The other is just for nice things you need more of, so you can get block on that if you want.
Last edited by Willemoesium on Mar 21, 2016, 4:29:03 AM
what about jewel? What stats shuld be good with this build?
"
w80973460917 wrote:
what about jewel? What stats shuld be good with this build?

If you look at my skill tree, you should be able to see the jewels i use. They are nothing special really. I use conqurors potenty, which is really nice for flasks, and the other is just to fill in, were you think it is most needed. If you need resists, get resists, if you need block, get block. I have life and resistances on mine, but i could find one with life and energy shield instead.
This is for the ranger class right? because it says he is a templar..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info