[2.3] Blade Vortex Perma Flask 626k dps, 10.5k EHP, and 75/75 block/spell block (With videoes)

"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
BTW, to clear hall of grandmasters, I think you will need a reduced block gem. I've been leveling one up to 20/20 just FOR hall of grandmasters. Oh, and I think you need a frost bomb also because Dyness.

I cheat a little. I leave the aegis guys alone, and when they are the only ones left, i relog to my RF guy, and kill them with him ;)

You call that a little?

Yeah, its not against any rules in the game. Besides, the loot at the end of each hall means more to me than the pride of clearing on one char.
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:

You call that a little?

Yeah, its not against any rules in the game. Besides, the loot at the end of each hall means more to me than the pride of clearing on one char.

Technically true, but clearing hall is about the bragging rights anyway. Not like any decent loot drops from it considering the difficulty. Also, with reduced block and frost bomb, you can clear the entire hall. Source: did it.
i can stand beside qbot and wait until his pc will crash... or mine... oh wait..
"
evilch3n wrote:
i can stand beside qbot and wait until his pc will crash... or mine... oh wait..

Heh. Those frost walls don't crash the game in my experience. But yeah, QbotU (aka Dyness) is easily the hardest fight in there. It took a frost bomb + conc effect 6L'd vortex to take him down with 5 PCs. Maybe you can do it in 5 links.

Frost bomb mandatory though.
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on May 25, 2016, 3:48:32 PM
How u have block 75, rumi 34+ 12 from weapon= 46% not 75
"
Adrszc wrote:
How u have block 75, rumi 34+ 12 from weapon= 46% not 75

Dual wield: 15% base block chance.
2x 6% block corruption: +12% = 27%
Rumi's: +45% = 72% (perfect Rumi's)
Tempest shield (I'm sure it's somewhere) or Reckless Defense Jewel: +3% = 75%.
Spell block: 22% (perfect Rumi's +50% flask effect) + 70% of 75% = 75% spell block.
Nice build,i think i will be doing it in prophecy for my first character,keep up the good work! :)
What do you think about this tree? http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAO4OpyvDOo_6NAo3ZiymDXzquvljBUKus0GWYeJVSyaV0PWQ1tfP-TfviEmxjDa0DEZxXfJsC6xmLOHYdn3juT6J03BSKgsqOFFHRA1xsMjw0378xSsKD6vQ0O_r0B-iozfUlcztP4MJ6_XyHbmTwwk7fA_EuMoILvLhY0MN0eOEjb_veha_IvTFG5uNvorK06EvGY7tgwBeUlOX9JeVEVA1uQW1wuxMs0uuGyXZW7TF_94k_edU6QLsGNvno4pJUfDVLaixkL6AX2oki5Mnf8ZtGcHFRwY9XwAAAAA= Im more es and use dagger with spell and crit/es shield would this build be good? Links for charge HOT-ass mark-herald of ice-no idea
"
maurisho wrote:
What do you think about this tree? http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAO4OpyvDOo_6NAo3ZiymDXzquvljBUKus0GWYeJVSyaV0PWQ1tfP-TfviEmxjDa0DEZxXfJsC6xmLOHYdn3juT6J03BSKgsqOFFHRA1xsMjw0378xSsKD6vQ0O_r0B-iozfUlcztP4MJ6_XyHbmTwwk7fA_EuMoILvLhY0MN0eOEjb_veha_IvTFG5uNvorK06EvGY7tgwBeUlOX9JeVEVA1uQW1wuxMs0uuGyXZW7TF_94k_edU6QLsGNvno4pJUfDVLaixkL6AX2oki5Mnf8ZtGcHFRwY9XwAAAAA= Im more es and use dagger with spell and crit/es shield would this build be good? Links for charge HOT-ass mark-herald of ice-no idea

The dagger-specific nodes do not apply to blade vortex.
"
jastin wrote:
"
maurisho wrote:

The dagger-specific nodes do not apply to blade vortex.

Yeah, dont get dagger nodes. You are using a spell, not your daggers. And i think it is a shame to miss out on the flask nodes i take in my tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info