0.9.5f Patch Notes

Lawl. Random google on pando media booster brought this up:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1420124

That said, it never caused lag for me, I think. Is it supposed to screw you over by simply being installed or whenever you have the LoL client launched?
Last edited by konfeta on Jan 5, 2012, 7:18:49 PM
"
oldboy wrote:
You are posting you lag problems in patch note guys ...

Even if this patch brought you lag , there is a way to say it ,a "respectfull way", devs are the best i have ever seen, and still ppl are rude

Just say "i have lag" that's all , if lot of ppl complain that means its server problem , if not well its other thing , devs have better to do than take care of one or 2 ppl.

Asking just a little bit of maturity that's all

Sorry GGG i know its not the place to talk about this , but really its sad to see this ,even if they must be 12yo so not to blame really...

your post make my lags vanish, thanks you very much

hope to hear from you again
"
konfeta wrote:
Lawl. Random google on pando media booster brought this up:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1420124

That said, it never caused lag for me, I think. Is it supposed to screw you over by simply being installed or whenever you have the LoL client launched?
I always thought it was common knowledge that PMB is a P2P client. It does exactly what people stated in that thread: offloads the bandwidth burden onto the players. If you have it installed and running in the background (it will be if it's installed), you're uploading to other people. It's a cheap way for cheap studios to save money. This article has a noninclusive list of games that use it.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
It's common knowledge if you are a responsible computer user. If you are a scrub like me, who just sees "FREE GAME LOL" and unknowingly install it, it's the perfect noob trap.
Thank you very much for keeping us updated. You guys are doing a great job keep it up!
What you expect isn't what you get.
I don't know if this lag came on recently, but I have been playing a whole lot during the Christmas break and I had no lag at all.

Sweden, but still, not very close to New Zealand if you ask me.
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
Thanks for the heads up!

I remember trying LOL last year when a friend suggested it but deleted it after 5mins.

Just checked my comp for that pando file and sure enough it was there. I'm damn careful and paranoid about installing things and even i didnt know it was there.

Deleted it without any problems, i just hope its truely gone.
I only lag in encampments when I have the map open (most often from activating a way
opinions aside. ggg had a serious server error. i voiced that error. not everyone uses their shit dl installer some people pay for lol.

with that aside for a dev to blame another company w/o looking into his own first is downright sad. and then a community of trolls backing it up is even worse.

had the dev actully logged in and looked that night he woulda seen said issues. as with any east coast na user.

so rally up n band 2gether for ignorance is the future!
"
Mmcheetos wrote:
opinions aside. ggg had a serious server error. i voiced that error. not everyone uses their shit dl installer some people pay for lol.

with that aside for a dev to blame another company w/o looking into his own first is downright sad. and then a community of trolls backing it up is even worse.

had the dev actully logged in and looked that night he woulda seen said issues. as with any east coast na user.

so rally up n band 2gether for ignorance is the future!

The developer just gave a suggestion on what could be done to limit lag. No different then any other company.

That doesn't mean they don't care or that they aren't working to eliminate any issues that do exist. To think otherwise is absurd... if they didn't care, they wouldn't even respond (like many other developers do).

Beyond all of that, the community was angry primarily due to the reaction of "Did you even read what I said?" rather then just saying "thanks for the suggestion, I do not use that software." See the difference between the two?

Also, if this is a serious issue, you need to post in the bug section. Not raise complaints in a patch note post that is in no way related to your issue.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Last edited by Wittgenstein on Jan 8, 2012, 6:23:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info