0.9.5f Patch Notes

Good to see new patches.

Chris, can we have an idea of what is coming soon in 0.9.6? Not a changelog ofc, just what is planned for the near future.. I really would like to know when there will be pvp available for example since my friends have all quitted until pvp is not implemented!

Thank you very much
"
Chris wrote:

Changed the armour increase mods on hybrid armours so that they increase both of the relevant armour types. For example, a templar armour will now have an equal increase to both Armour and Energy Shield.
YAAY! finally, WOOOOOOOOO!
Definitely worth a patch for just that.

Also, was it just me or were the accuracy passives added in a patch a while back supposed to be 15%?
I thought they were either buffed to 15%(pretty sure they even were 15% on the alpha server?), or supposed to be?

Personally, I think +static accuracy would be a much better option. People have made some posts about accuracy, suggesting some small changes like that. Overall, it's pretty good, but has a few issues, namely templar/marauder (or even others) to spend a lot on +accuracy GEAR, because they have no other way of getting good accuracy (dex doesn't give much, even if it's useful at all in the class' build, and percentage doesn't give much if you don't-yet have much to start with), and rangers finding the accuracy passives useless.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on Jan 4, 2012, 3:00:48 AM
really odd how i can play dota 2, tf 2, league of legends or counterstrike ect and have no lag, yet the poe server display 200+

Florida Windows xp 64

usual ping is 30-40 server atm is 160-300

been checking every 30m or so to see if the servers lag goes away.been lagging the second i logged in after patching which was hours ago.
Last edited by Mmcheetos on Jan 4, 2012, 4:17:03 AM
Indeed the server are now twice as lagy as it was before the patch :/
Sweeping Maid
"
Chris wrote:

• Fixed a problem with item mod generation that could cause the wrong mods to be generated.

Is this a fix for lack of enhanced damage mod on Staffs?

"
Mmcheetos wrote:
really odd how i can play dota 2, tf 2, league of legends or counterstrike ect and have no lag, yet the poe server display 200+

Florida Windows xp 64

been checking every 30m or so to see if the servers lag goes away.been lagging the second i logged in after patching which was hours ago.

If you have a program called "Pando Media Booster" installed, uninstall it and see if your lag problems go away.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
"
Jonathan wrote:
"
Mmcheetos wrote:

Florida Windows xp 64

If you have a program called "Pando Media Booster" installed, uninstall it and see if your lag problems go away.

did you even read what i said? i can play other online games with No lag or issues. its Your server.
guys its only a suggestion that has been made maybe already :

when you use a flask , you dont know when the flask will stop recovering, there is no "top indicator", it may be on purpose ofc, just saying
Current exiles under command :

Snoop Lv 73 cold witch Normal
Razagaal Lv 63 Fire summoner witch legacy
Daggoth Lv 50 AoF summoner Templar legacy
"
Mmcheetos wrote:
"
Jonathan wrote:
"
Mmcheetos wrote:

Florida Windows xp 64

did you even read what i said? i can play other online games with No lag or issues. its Your server.

Did you read what he said? That IF you had X installed you should uninstall it to fix potential lag issues. He didn't say "well the only thing I can think of is you have X installed, and you should uninstall it." See the difference between the two is one is a suggestion and the other is just an excuse.

More to the point, have some courtesy when you are speaking with the person who is allowing you to play their game for free.

-2 cents.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
Last edited by Wittgenstein on Jan 4, 2012, 8:11:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info