0.9.5f Patch Notes

Is it sad that Im checking this forum twice, even three times a day for new content patches. Am I obsessed?

With that said, any timeline on the next major patch?
"
Riney wrote:
Is it sad that Im checking this forum twice, even three times a day for new content patches. Am I obsessed?

A Time line on next major patches, to open beta to game release? At least estimated times on it?
"
Riney wrote:

It depends; I do it and I don't think I'm obsessed. However it's worth mentioning that I do it at work and generally don't check more than once a day at home
"
Riney wrote:

If so, so am i... check forum atleast 3 times a day :P
Chars : Brooke, TheSlowOne, ZapBranigan, RaWR, RaWRmao, RaWRville
"
Drudley wrote:
I find him (read: Cheetos) quite obnoxious, but that's no reason to punish him in any way.

I take it back.
Walking the path since August 20th 2011.
I think I speak for everyone when I say I'd like to thank MrCheetos for demonstrating firsthand the importance of contraception.
I don't know why you guys are so angry, and this cheetos dude went all QQ? WTF is he mad? I don't have any lag (latency) issues. Perhaps the problem lies in the behindkeyboard device.
O
/|\
/ \ <--<<
"
aelvul wrote:
I don't know why you guys are so angry, and this cheetos dude went all QQ? WTF is he mad? I don't have any lag (latency) issues. Perhaps the problem lies in the behindkeyboard device.

My lag issues:
Actually I play 3 chars.

1. Witch Lvl 47, ruthless
2. Ranger Lvl 34, cruel
3. Templar Lvl 22, normal

I play in the evening, 19:00 - 22:00, sometimes 13:00 - 13:45

My witch on ruthless at evening is unplayable. I enter the game, lags, sometimes lags over 2 minutes. If I play at 13:00 i don't have lags. I have reported this at GGG.

The ranger on cruel doesn't have lags like my witch but is nearly unplayable, too. Only if I play with my friends I have a chance to survive. But it's not funny.

My templar on normal has no lags.

IMO there are problems on the server, but sure, i don't know. But let's see, ruthless? Unplayable! Cruel? Nearly unplayable! Normal? The ping rocks! Why? Tomorrow I will testing the witch in the early morning. Probably there will be no lags ......

If someone has any idea about my lag issues .....

Finally, sorry for my bad english.
Last edited by Akompe on Jan 5, 2012, 1:41:19 PM
Well a tracert in the laggy times is due.
You are posting you lag problems in patch note guys ...

Even if this patch brought you lag , there is a way to say it ,a "respectfull way", devs are the best i have ever seen, and still ppl are rude

Just say "i have lag" that's all , if lot of ppl complain that means its server problem , if not well its other thing , devs have better to do than take care of one or 2 ppl.

Asking just a little bit of maturity that's all

Sorry GGG i know its not the place to talk about this , but really its sad to see this ,even if they must be 12yo so not to blame really...
Current exiles under command :

Snoop Lv 73 cold witch Normal
Razagaal Lv 63 Fire summoner witch legacy
Daggoth Lv 50 AoF summoner Templar legacy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info