[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

Any chance using flamedash or whirling blades with this build? I loved this build in perandus, but lately I struggled not being that mobile with leap slam. I just couldnt handle it properly and dont wanna play slow mobility like leap slam anymore.
@zakariusqc

Ah, that's nice to hear. I guess just use the same gem setup since faster attacks and melee physical damage are already linked in bringer of rain.

@Kreatief

Yeah, I think you can try running instead if you don't like leap slam. It actually does feel faster than leap slam. You can use leap slam for re-positioning.

Get 30% movement speed boots, and also use a quicksilver flask of adrenaline. Like this one. You can also use a silver flask and vaal haste to run even faster.

Last edited by MoarPizza on Jun 4, 2016, 6:33:34 AM
"
Anbokr wrote:
you get faster attacks from BoR

yea true. i was mostly asking for lvling but i guess il stick with added fire to lvl it.faster feel a bit better but it hit a lot less and eat mana to fast :(

Are you guys using multistrike with lacerate?
"
Anbokr wrote:
Are you guys using multistrike with lacerate?

yes, multistrike make lacerate a lot faster so the 30% less atk speed hurt you less. its a bit annoying because you cant really focus 1 ennemy with it because it attack everywhere but its still the way to go

Having fun with lacerate! Waiting on MTX, ;). I wonder if dual varunastra will be strong with it.
If you can't control it, STOP.
Do you think it would be a good idea to go to the lifewheel after completing the 83 point tree? I'm currently level 64 and I think I have a small problem with my life pool in HC.

Or is the +life from BoR enough?

Nice build btw, really enjoying it
Last edited by Phxenix on Jun 5, 2016, 5:36:49 AM
@dagul23

Hmm, varunastra is only in standard now sadly.

@Phxenix

Yeah if you are in HC go for the wheel. You can drop some damage points.

Generally though, a large portion of our life comes from our jewels. You should try to get 7% maximum life on each jewel.
Last edited by MoarPizza on Jun 5, 2016, 9:47:18 AM
"
HudaZki wrote:
here is my own version of dual wield cleave gladiator

tree:

my gears with link gems on it:
Spoiler

dps with hatred aura only:
100k with increased aoe gem
160k with concentrated effect gem

defense:
55% physical reduction with grace aura only

resist:
75% on elemental and chaos

attack and spell block:
51% with painforged which is up all the time during enemies' encounter

total HP:

i would suggest this version for hardcore. i played it on parendus league and it was quite insane. hight survavibility and good dmg. im using it also this league on SC using lacerate and its still awsome.i prefer this version to be honest.

Soultakers were a couple exalts when I checked last night. Jack and BoR are not bad in price atm. If you want do whirling blades, you probably will want to run it on swap unless you are using a sword with soultaker.

Lvl 51 in SC Prophecy so far, leveling with sunder, have cleave and lacerate in swap to see how they perform.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info