[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

thanks for the build its really powerful ,i tested on my char regreted ascendancy points only but still prefer my dual block,elemental weapons Wild Strike build.
"Gratuitous Violence" seems OP at the moment and I'd not be surprised if they nerfed it soon. Even for my build its most of the AoE i do ( wild strike's Ice Wave and Arc trigger bleeds as well) when I use only the granted 25% chance. Good luck
"
SuBw00FeR wrote:
Could I just drop Lacerate into this build instead of Cleave? I assume so, but just making sure I didn't miss anything.

Otherwise I'll be doing this build for Prophecy, thanks for the guide :)

I too am thinking of running lacerate for Prophecy, and also using wings of entropy since soultaker is getting rarer and no Perandus :(. For the beginning of the league at least. Should be a fun 2.3 build, I wonder if it'll be worth it to drop Blood in the Eyes for Versatile Combatant.
Last edited by Anbokr on May 31, 2016, 1:02:16 AM
@Aphaiton

Damn bro, that's some sick gear :P

@traced518

Yeah you have to put the cleave gems in the bringer of rain lol.

WolvesCreed

rallying cry is mainly for increased damage bonus, but you don't have to run it if you don't want to.

@SuBw00FeR

Yeah lacerate should work perfectly fine as well.

@Sevar13

ah that is pretty interesting. good luck with that build!

@Anbokr

yeah lacerate seems pretty neat for the new patch. If you are using jack the axe, don't use blood in the eyes anymore. If you are using wings of entropy, you should get blood in the eyes.
Thinking about mastercrafting this with "prefixes cannot be changed" then multicraft with attack speed and bleed on hit. What do you think?

If you can't control it, STOP.
I gave this build concept a try in 2.2...It's cheap, effective, and loads of fun to play. Well done - first build I have ever enjoyed playing Cleave on. :)
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Decided to do Atziri before going to bed...at least i got a belt.

If you can't control it, STOP.
You're not linking to your Burning Arrow build in either this or the Spec Throw guide. Considering I fell in love with it instantly when I found it earlier through other random clicking, I was missing out when I fell in love with this one.

I want to make all of your things. Keep it up :)
Still so sad those rigwald weapons are completely unobtainable in leagues going forward :(. This game has a seriously lack of solid unique non-league exclusive 1 handed swords/axes.
@dagul23

yep sounds like a good idea. That axe is pretty sick. Nice work on the atziri kill!

@MonopolyLegend

haha thankyou! Glad you enjoyed it.

@genida

Wow, thankyou so much for that compliment.

I can't edit this build and link my burning arrow build at the moment, because I forgot the password to my main account lol.

You can find all my builds on my youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcaCezOmzyeE8OaBcTdJybA

@Anbokr

yeah rigwald weapons would be awesome if they were added to the fresh leagues. But Jack the Axe and Soultaker are pretty good axes right now.

Also, if anyone is planning on using lacerate, please update me on how it goes compared to cleave. I probably won't be playing this league, so will be unable to test the skill out myself. Thanks!
Last edited by MoarPizza on Jun 3, 2016, 8:07:53 AM
Is there another unique 1h out there that goes well with Jack the Axe before obtaining a Soultaker? Or just a rare?

I feel like Soultaker is going to be a lot more difficult to get early on in this particular season since no Cadiro and the rarity bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info