[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

Hello guys, i just started this build and loving it. But some how I cant hit as high DPS like some other forumer posted here.

My max dps with fully buffed(charges,aura and Atziri Flask) around 100k only. Some others hit like 150k+.

May I get some gear check and skill tree check please =)... loving the attack speed in this build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jasontheng/characters

Thank you,
=)
"
jasontheng wrote:
Hello guys, i just started this build and loving it. But some how I cant hit as high DPS like some other forumer posted here.

My max dps with fully buffed(charges,aura and Atziri Flask) around 100k only. Some others hit like 150k+.

May I get some gear check and skill tree check please =)... loving the attack speed in this build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jasontheng/characters

Thank you,
=)

100K seems about right. I think the people that are hitting 150k or higher are switching out increased AOE for Concentrated effect for boss fights. One thing that helped me was I replaced rally cry for ancentral protector totem, in the same gem slot. With increased duration that gave me 19 seconds up time, and added a good amount of damage/aps. Even though it is limited by distance from the totem, I mostly only summon it during a boss fight when im standing in its range.

My gear is pretty similar to yours on perandus, you probably have better jewelry/belt than I do. Here is what I'm at DPS wise at different stages:

In H/O using increased AOE, Hatred and HOA only - 63k
Above plus ancestral protector- 75k
Above plus atziri flask - 89k
In dried lakes with above and 5 frenzy charges - 119k

In H/O using Conc effect, Hatred and HOA only - 100k
Above plus ancestral protector- 119k
Above plus atziri flask - 141k
In dried lakes with above and 5 frenzy charges - 189k

Gear
Spoiler

This Build or Crit Assassin Varunstra ( Sunder? ) thoughts anyone?
Alright guys i'm back. Sadly I accidentally locked myself out of my main account so i'll be using this account to answer some questions. I'll only be around for a while though, since I have final exams coming up soon.

@shahmat1972

I guess its up to you, crit varunstra can be pretty fun as well.

@Thakog

hmm, wyrmsign is pretty interesting, but if you want rampage, I suggest going for null and void.

@R3dF0x

sorry i couldn't reply, I hope your build is turning out ok now.

@stephenp1983

Nice DPS man. Didn't know you could use ancestral protector, that's pretty cool imo.

@jasontheng

I think 100k DPS is generally enough for most content in the game. You can probably go higher through 20/20 gems and better gear/levels since your only level 73 atm.
Last edited by Supreme_pizza_alt on Apr 10, 2016, 11:00:10 AM
"
Alright guys i'm back. Sadly I accidentally locked myself out of my main account so i'll be using this account to answer some questions. I'll only be around for a while though, since I have final exams coming up soon.

@shahmat1972

I guess its up to you, crit varunstra can be pretty fun as well.

@Thakog

hmm, wyrmsign is pretty interesting, but if you want rampage, I suggest going for null and void.

@R3dF0x

sorry i couldn't reply, I hope your build is turning out ok now.

@stephenp1983

Nice DPS man. Didn't know you could use ancestral protector, that's pretty cool imo.

@jasontheng

I think 100k DPS is generally enough for most content in the game. You can probably go higher through 20/20 gems and better gear/levels since your only level 73 atm.

Nice to see you back. Sure am glad I don't have to worry about exams anymore :)
One of the best build i ever played....
170k dmg... well my build is quite good... lig coil 6l.. good rigns etc...
dmg is insane i leveled to 91, it was easy... atziri viable
@stephenp1983

Thanks. Yeah wish I didn't have to worry bout exams either.

@InnerSanctuary

haha thanks for the compliment, glad your enjoying the build!
"
One of the best build i ever played....
170k dmg... well my build is quite good... lig coil 6l.. good rigns etc...
dmg is insane i leveled to 91, it was easy... atziri viable

Yeah I've done Atziri a few times with this build and had no issues. No deaths until the last boss phase, and then its just 1 or 2 because im rushing.
Loving this build. Crushing maps so easily that I forgot to run merc lab or upgrade jewelry.
Hello there! Im kinda new in POE, but i think your build is pretty cool. I was just wondering if a could use Axe + Shield instead of Dual Axe! Thx
Last edited by Dannlps on Apr 11, 2016, 11:29:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info