SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
I thoroughly don't understand how a piece of the game that is so minorly different from the rest of the game can get you so angry.

I do have a theory regarding this. People just need something to be angry at. And since they fixed Desync people need something new. And Lab is just a good replacement.
"
j33bus wrote:
maybe there's a point there, but the lab smells like the rest of the game, because honestly it's just not that different, it's the same game but sometimes you have to spend a minute on some traps that you can mash flasks and just run through.

And you can also tackle them fair, try to get hit as little as possible if that's fun to you, I like to do that sometimes. There's your choice right there, you can cheese the lab if you don't like it or you can play it fair if you do, they did give us an option.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Emphasy wrote:
"
I thoroughly don't understand how a piece of the game that is so minorly different from the rest of the game can get you so angry.

I do have a theory regarding this. People just need something to be angry at. And since they fixed Desync people need something new. And Lab is just a good replacement.

Well, it's plenty awful and poorly executed enough to be the replacement. Well earned, I'd say. :)

You've even said yourself that the 'solution' to the incredibly complicated puzzle worthy of ascendancy is to simply zoom flask through the crap. Not only is the content poorly made and boring, it's also insulting to me as a former donator.

Really ....?
after all this time, all this thread, 700+ ppl
discussed occasionally ?
bravo ..
clap..
clap..
Last edited by borbalaago on Mar 23, 2017, 9:18:01 PM
"
borbalaago wrote:

Really ....?
after all this time, all this thread, 700+ ppl
discussed occasionally ?
bravo ..
clap..
clap..
700 pages of useless content and the devs agree that they need to be earned. You really expected otherwise ? LOL
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
If you read his response carefully, it seems as though he realizes it was a mistake to design the system that way. They're discussing it and it will change.
"This is discussed occasionally but there are no plans to change it in 3.0.0. We're worried about the slippery slope of players wanting the rewards from a system without engaging in that system"

'We're worried about the slippery slope of players wanting the rewards from a system without engaging in that system - AKA Go earn your points because they arent going to integrate a new system for people who cant, dont want to reward players who do nothing worth rewarding.

:D

Spoiler
The only thing more hilarious is the handful of people losing their minds and interpreting it entirely wrong even though it couldnt be laid out in a more blatant way.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Mar 23, 2017, 9:54:47 PM
Guess they're going to have to make it at least challenging.

Each instance needs to be random (ie: no lab layout website)

There needs to be more stability in this game.

Solo. No carries

The best way through shouldn't be the most low effort (ie: movespeed/flask through the damage.

"
Guess they're going to have to make it at least challenging.

Each instance needs to be random (ie: no lab layout website)

There needs to be more stability in this game.

Solo. No carries

The best way through shouldn't be the most low effort (ie: movespeed/flask through the damage.

You lab haters can't have it both ways, either its challenge or its boring, it can't be both.

The website is out of their control, unless the days are 100% random and the mechanics determined on instance spawn its impossible for people to not share the information. Furthermore, the reason why its the same in the first place is because of the races, you know a competitive aspect in this game.

Game is plenty stable, a disconnect is far more likely to be caused by something on your end, dropped packet for example, your modem resyncing and getting you a new IP, power loss, ect.

Solo only in an online game that at no other point requires you to be solo? That isn't logical at all.

I don't understand how you can say blah blah blah the lab sucks and then want it made more difficult, is that because if its more difficult you would then have more reasons to use to support the removal of the AC points from it?

The best way shouldn't be to avoid the damage overtime ground effects or dodge things with movement speed, your right the best way should just be to mitigate it like real men and walk with the traps and facetank it right?

Honestly, if you all want it to change, your best bet is to get with the large community streamers, ZiggyD, mathil, ziz, ect and convince them to spearhead a large movement.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Last edited by goetzjam on Mar 23, 2017, 11:16:04 PM
You sound pretty fearful of it ever being an actual challenge.

Currently there is zero challenge. It's boring, unstable, annoying and not difficult at all.

Cheese city.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info