SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
I think you'd be disappointed to find they'd be salty tears of joy.

I think people would go nuts about having to do a double core Malachai xD
"
diablofdb wrote:
"

As an option to the lab? Why not have 2 ways to pay (or solo it) for the same end result? No harm in it. The 'economy' aspect would still be there.
"
"
diablofdb wrote:
"

As an option to the lab? Why not have 2 ways to pay (or solo it) for the same end result? No harm in it. The 'economy' aspect would still be there.

IDK read about 90 pages ago when the same thing was stated before. One option is going to be the best way and if its not the way that group a or group be wants it to be then you still have complaints.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
"
diablofdb wrote:
"

If it happen I would still do the lab, I tend to enjoy doing a daily lab before mapping.

I hope they add more traps into the game, looking forward that formidable fight with the lava floor and fiery boss. I hope there will be some environnements hazards and traps in act 5
That's good. I think it's cool that there is a minority who enjoys the lab. I'd never want GGG to do anything to take it away from them.

PLUS, if they keep it as the only way to get the enchants, then there's always going to be a reason for the minority to continue using it.
"
That's good. I think it's cool that there is a minority who enjoys the lab. I'd never want GGG to do anything to take it away from them.

PLUS, if they keep it as the only way to get the enchants, then there's always going to be a reason for the minority to continue using it.

I think it's a minority who hate the lab :3
It's both.

Dual Core Mala as an alternative is a joke, obviously. Uber Lab is much easier to do than Core, not to mention much more accessible (two Core maps looted in ~1.3 years of not really casual gameplay, lol). I think that Uber Lab is prob. somewhere on par with normal Atziri, difficulty-wise.

Any alternative would probably have to be accessible only after you complete whole Merc, as a trade-off. Anyone who is ok with the Lab, gets to grab the points much sooner, which is an advantage while levelling.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Dual Core Mala as an alternative is a joke, obviously. Uber Lab is much easier to do than Core, not to mention much more accessible (two Core maps looted in ~1.3 years of not really casual gameplay, lol). I think that Uber Lab is prob. somewhere on par with normal Atziri, difficulty-wise.

Any alternative would probably have to be accessible only after you complete whole Merc, as a trade-off. Anyone who is ok with the Lab, gets to grab the points much sooner, which is an advantage while levelling.

And don't forget about those juicy enchants that could remain a lab-exclusive. It would always keep the lab as the choice of those wanting the quick & easy route for the path of economy side of the game.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
"
diablofdb wrote:

I'm pretty sure most people enjoy the lab and run it multiple time.

Do you have real numbers to back that statement up?

and how about you guys.... do you have number to back your statementst?

reality is, with data, GGG know that more people play their game and that Ascendancy was a success seeing how many people run the lab daily.

We posted numbers you said GGG has super secret numbers he is not sharing and that we intentionally misrepresented even though it proves more people quit after launch after the introduction of the LAB than previous seasons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info