SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
Turtledove wrote:

It's 238 threads about disliking labyrinth. It doesn't count threads where the OP was just about Izaro or enchants.

I dunno why you exclude those when you include stuff like this. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
GGG responded quickly to the map questions and concerns yet there is nothing on lab. This is unacceptable and GGG needs to step in and at least give some information on lab and its future.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

It's 238 threads about disliking labyrinth. It doesn't count threads where the OP was just about Izaro or enchants.

Why would I not include that one?

As explained in the OP of "Over 230 threads that have discussed problems with labyrinth", I don't include Izaro or enchants because, "My theory about those complaints is that they are not really about the new trap gameplay and other problematic mechanisms added in labyrinth, e.g., no portals."

Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
No need to be repetitive read the thread to this point.

Oh so I guess you just conveniently ignored actual stats posted ( I did give some, some other might have too ) that just completely destroys your lies.
So yeah, read the thread to this point please.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
No need to be repetitive read the thread to this point.

Oh so I guess you just conveniently ignored actual stats posted ( I did give some, some other might have too ) that just completely destroys your lies.
So yeah, read the thread to this point please.

My opinion is you are just trying to piss people off not really saying anything.
Last edited by Zalhan2 on Aug 25, 2016, 1:50:04 AM
"
Zalhan2 wrote:

My opinion is you are just trying to piss people off not really saying anything.

I don't really care what your opinion is actually, what matters is that you have nothing to bring, and you have been trying to spread big lies with absolutely nothing substancial to support your claim.

The steam stats are good.
This is the only stats we have, the game's population is fine.

You have nothing but pathetic lies to tried to spread false information, and yes, even though you've been corrected by other many times, you keep doing it.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Aug 25, 2016, 1:58:26 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

Why would I not include that one?

Because it's not laby feedback, it's a song parody.

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shovelcut wrote:

Because it's not laby feedback, it's a song parody.

It is a song parody and it is about labyrinth. It says, "They're really saying I hate the lab." That is labyrinth feedback. Also the author of the thread is Pyrokar, who is a well known as someone that dislikes the labyrinth.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Satire can be critical. It's not always obvious, but mine always is.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Zalhan2 wrote:

I don't really care what your opinion is actually, what matters is that you have nothing to bring, and you have been trying to spread big lies with absolutely nothing substancial to support your claim.

The steam stats are good.
This is the only stats we have, the game's population is fine.

You have nothing but pathetic lies to tried to spread false information, and yes, even though you've been corrected by other many times, you keep doing it.

Thats good? For a game investing heavily you expect them to go up but there is a small surge then people hit the Lab and its a mass exodus.

POE was never considered a hit but it was semi sucessful. The numbers used to go down slower as the season went on. But now a season starts and a lot of people hit the Lab and quit.

No offense but the numbers are so clear its not a debate.
Last edited by Zalhan2 on Aug 25, 2016, 9:53:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info