SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
"
goetzjam wrote:

I don't know why there are 2 passive points at piety, you are welcome to ask them that question as I haven't really ever worried about why she gaves 2 passive skill points.

Lab can be carried, but the traps still have kill potential on almost all characters, much different then sitting safely at the waypoint for a malchai kill.

You claim to know everything, so I figured you'd know that as well.

The reason you get 2 there is because Piety was the end boss of the act. Why they haven't shifted the 2 points to Dominus now, or at least split the points between Piety and Dominus, or between Dominus and Malachai, only Chris knows. But it is CERTAINLY not because of some internal rule to not have points at act bosses.

AND The paid Lab service guys leave the payers at the gold doors and do the gold key backtracking for them, so they don't need to go through a good portion of the traps. Thought you'd know that one too.

Get better at knowing stuff, forum leader. You're slipping :)

Why didn't vaal have skill points or mervil, its because the reward for killing act bosses is the ability to progress forward, this was stated in global and I'm pretty sure there is a statement out there by Chris as well.

Piety was only the end of the act because the act wasn't finished. You should know that.

Like the gold door part matters that much, its 1 less volley of traps you have to navigate thru, but most lab layouts have at least 3 sets of traps you must go thru, even without golden doors, your pretending that it is somehow easier to navigate thru the lab and not die then wait outside at the WP or better yet the top area of the malchai fight in order to get carried is funny as shit. Getting carried thru boss fights in the storyline progression of the game can be 100% safe, getting carried thru ANY lab will never be that, unless you explicitly do some funky shit.

How about you just post on your main account from now on instead of an alt? Perhaps reveal your true identity instead of hiding behind a smurf account?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Going to Itzaro and getting a paid bosskill is no more difficult than going to Malachai/Dominus and getting a paid bosskill. It IS ABSOLUTELY more annoying and vomit inducing, because the Lab area is annoying and vomit inducing.
"
Perhaps reveal your true identity?

He is batman and i am spooderman.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Going to Itzaro and getting a paid bosskill is no more difficult than going to Malachai/Dominus and getting a paid bosskill. It IS ABSOLUTELY more annoying and vomit inducing, because the Lab area is annoying and vomit inducing.

This is 100% false and you writing it just proves how you really have little to nothing to contribute to this discussion but incorrect assumptions and blatantly wrong information.

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"

This is 100% false and you writing it just proves how you really have little to nothing to contribute to this discussion but incorrect assumptions and blatantly wrong information.

It's 100% correct.

End of effing discussion!

Spoiler
I wannabe Silver Surfer!
"
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
IMSilver wrote:
If GGG reworked lab and ascendency, their profit and player retention will increase by 300%

believe it.

Says the guy with no supporter titles EleGiggle

What is this elegiggle thing you youngsters do?

Also, you do know that many choose to not display their supporter titles in the forum, right?

There are forum trolls that would rather attack people on personal grounds rather than discuss relevant topics.

If IMSilver had reported Goetzjam's post it probably would have been deleted.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
wow that was alot of effort turtledove linking that many lab hate threads...nice one. Make POE great again...remove lab
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
wow that was alot of effort turtledove linking that many lab hate threads...nice one. Make POE great again...remove lab

He clicked...
Spoiler

xD
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
167 pages. Has GGG ever posted in this? Think they even noticed? Did at least one guy bring a memo to Chris saying hey I think we might have a problem related to ascend in lab?
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
Last edited by Prebornfetus on Jul 13, 2016, 5:30:22 PM
"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
Prebornfetus wrote:

He clicked...
Spoiler

xD

The initial list that I put together around May 17 was based on the option. At that point I compiled a list somewhere around 25 or so threads. I then subsequently went back in the history of the Feedback and Suggestions forum to the end of March and worked backwards to about March 7. I would click on the thread and read the OP then, add it to the list or not then go on to the next thread. When I got to about March 7 I had to go and never went back to finishing up March, I also never looked at April and the first half of May.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info