[2.2][Video] Cast on Hit Juggernaut (Trypanon Cyclone CoC)

Added a FAQ including leveling Trees.

and no, if i find a HH i will buy it, i really want one too, i guess everyone wants one...:-/
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 26, 2016, 4:36:13 PM
I haven't reached another milestone yet, but just wanted to put this in.

I rolled into a Poorjoy's Asylum the other day (Zana Daily), and got wrecked really badly. 5k hp with the 70/75/75/-60 res but still low on armor. I got one shotted twice, and had to play extremely cautiously. Eventually I still died and failed the map. D: The Vulnerability on hit is insanely devastating, and their base damage of 2k per hit alone is nasty.

This is what I get for using the giant pajama. D:
Ye, Poorjoys is still one of the most ripy maps in the game, the damage in there is insane.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Level 82 Update.

Swapped out Windscream for Gang's Momentum, which allowed me to swap out a ring to upkeep the dual curse combo for now. Still trying to find a good Devoto's Devotion. Also need to replace the Trypanon with a new one for more slots.

Currently 75/75/75/-60 on res now, not encountering many problems with Chaos damage yet. 4.5k hp IIRC.

Since I'm still relatively low on armor (still using the giant pajama and the incorrect helm), I swapped out Elemental Weakness for Enfeeble on the tougher maps. I'd rather stay alive than risk dying while attempting to win the war of attrition. Dual Curse is really useful. Warlord's Mark is invaluable here, and Enfeeble greatly increases my ability to survive (and it also allows me to run Crit Mod maps a bit safer).

Currently using only 2 Jewels: Entropy Bliss (+1% chance to Block with Shields, +11% Spell Damage, +14% Lightning Damage, +8% All res) and Damnation Spark (+15% Crit Strike Multiplier with Cold Skills, 14% Increase Freeze Duration, 3% Chance to Freeze, and +10% Area Damage).

I've been running T6-T9 maps with little to no trouble unless I get swarmed by Rogue Exiles or some absurd mob with ridonkulus damage (Like friggin Revanents). Maps with 20%/40% reduces regen kinda slows me down a bit, but nothing too serious. I still can't tackle Elemental Reflect. That just outright murders me. For the maps that reflect Curses, I just switch out CWDT with Spell Totem and usually stick with Warlord's Mark and Faster Casting. I'll Enfeeble if I seriously need it (not that the crit effect actually does anything to us, but the lower damage is a fair trade off for survival.

I'm still curious about the potential interaction of Atziri's Acuity with this build.
"
I'm still curious about the potential interaction of Atziri's Acuity with this build.

Just check your Spell Crit Chance.

Its pretty low.

Acuity only help if you crit, it does nothing if you don´t.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
So the insta-leech only works for it's source?

Cyclone's Crit won't trigger instant leech for my spells?

And all my spells have a 12.9% crit chance atm with no buffs of any sort.
Yes it only leeches from the source that deals the crit.

So you get 100% instant leech from attacks and some random instant leech from your spells.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Not to mention they're bonkers expensive. Oh wells I guess.
Posted a updated Tree with some little changes to optimize pathing and stuff.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SCSrown/characters

Been running t10-T11 just been trying to be careful. Builds fun I spec'd into a little more life/armor to help survive some. Vaal Molten Shell + Scolds is OP lol. Next 7-8 Lvls will be getting Spell dmg/AoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info