[2.2][Video] Cast on Hit Juggernaut (Trypanon Cyclone CoC)

Faceroll means that i play with one hand (aka not using flasks) while not checking mobs and not dieing at all...

have fun levleling, 90-93 is pretty fast, 93-95 the real XP Cliff starts...
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
Faceroll means that i play with one hand (aka not using flasks) while not checking mobs and not dieing at all...

have fun levleling, 90-93 is pretty fast, 93-95 the real XP Cliff starts...

Im aware of the xp cliff, my Berserker on Standard is level 94.

Your original video was early league, but there was a lot of yoyo going on in your life pool during low tier maps. I would love to see an updated "faceroll" video.
Last edited by DrDeathXII on Apr 21, 2016, 10:55:55 AM
idk if you missed it but i posted a high map video like 4 weeks ago with T9 - T13 maps.

Life pool "yoyo" is nothing i worry about, i consider it pretty normal for melee char, thats why we get our life after all, to have a good enough buffer to survive big hits.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi im doing this build and in lvl 40 It became epic. One question tho, in what lvl can I ascendency laberynth? The normal/cruel/merciless. Do you remember in what lvl do you do it?
Happy to hear you like the build.

Normal Lab is pretty easy, i just started a new Character and did it around lvl 35. As long as you know the encounter and the Traps its really nothing to problematic.

For Cruel and Merciless you need some base HP to survive the Izarro encounters. I´d suggest 3 - 3.5k HP for Cruel Lab and 4.5-5k for Merciless.

If you do it on a day without Golems or Charges it is a lot easier, as those 2 are the things that really crack up the damage on Izaro.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
hi! i m doing this build, is very funny. i like it
i have a question for spell choise, desacrate+detonate dead ? can work?
This did work but it was changed. THe Corpses get created only after the spell so they can´t be detonated by DD that casts in the same trigger setup.

You still could do it but i doubt it would be very powerfull.

But you can just grab a Tabula and try all the spells and decide for yourself which ones you like best! :)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Using similar build atm..I was lucky with drops...most of my items are self-found except the carcass..Linked trypanon with 3fuses so i decided to make a build with it. i am lv92 atm

MY GEAR
Spoiler

I proc vengeance with scold's bridle so when a mob is close and get hit by vengeance hit always crit so there you can have second coc setup...i'm using imm.call-molten shell-firestorm

In addition with cwdt-ic you have immortal call almost 100% of the time...
But its up to you..you want more dps or survivability..
trying to use vaal molten shell atm but its difficult when ic is almost always up...

passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAGRAdwEBwSzBsYI9BQgFm8WuxhdGGoaOBpsHNwfAiSqJy8o-i3SNZI2xTbpOtg64TwFPV89_EGHRZ1G10d-TLNQR1JTU1JVxlZIWAdYY1nzXz9lTWZUaPJqQ20ZbztxhXIPd-N4DXgveWh85X1zfseCm4LHg9uE2YV7ivCMz48aj0aQVZeVl_SYrZo7muCboZ2un9-iAKZXpwipbq0JrfGwq7FCtfK3PriTvTa-p8ABwBrAVMBmwQTEgsbY0B_Vptgk2L3audrd42rkIuWL6Ubr7uw47TzvDu987-vwH_JF8xH2SPe5-dv56P4K

doing almost every map mod with some tweaks on gear..physical reflect is easy...elemental reflect is pain in the ass but doable if you have a tabula..just switch elemental spells with physical ones>> blade vortex bladefall and etherial knives... Immune to curses is doable you just put life-leech in place of empower and get 2 hybrid potions with surgeon's mod...

the flexibility of that build is amazing...
"
This did work but it was changed. THe Corpses get created only after the spell so they can´t be detonated by DD that casts in the same trigger setup.

You still could do it but i doubt it would be very powerfull.

But you can just grab a Tabula and try all the spells and decide for yourself which ones you like best! :)

ok, i know, it was just for make some funny variation XD

"
Reinhart84 wrote:
Using similar build atm..I was lucky with drops...most of my items are self-found except the carcass..Linked trypanon with 3fuses so i decided to make a build with it. i am lv92 atm

MY GEAR
Spoiler

I proc vengeance with scold's bridle so when a mob is close and get hit by vengeance hit always crit so there you can have second coc setup...i'm using imm.call-molten shell-firestorm

In addition with cwdt-ic you have immortal call almost 100% of the time...
But its up to you..you want more dps or survivability..
trying to use vaal molten shell atm but its difficult when ic is almost always up...

passive tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAGRAdwEBwSzBsYI9BQgFm8WuxhdGGoaOBpsHNwfAiSqJy8o-i3SNZI2xTbpOtg64TwFPV89_EGHRZ1G10d-TLNQR1JTU1JVxlZIWAdYY1nzXz9lTWZUaPJqQ20ZbztxhXIPd-N4DXgveWh85X1zfseCm4LHg9uE2YV7ivCMz48aj0aQVZeVl_SYrZo7muCboZ2un9-iAKZXpwipbq0JrfGwq7FCtfK3PriTvTa-p8ABwBrAVMBmwQTEgsbY0B_Vptgk2L3audrd42rkIuWL6Ubr7uw47TzvDu987-vwH_JF8xH2SPe5-dv56P4K

doing almost every map mod with some tweaks on gear..physical reflect is easy...elemental reflect is pain in the ass but doable if you have a tabula..just switch elemental spells with physical ones>> blade vortex bladefall and etherial knives... Immune to curses is doable you just put life-leech in place of empower and get 2 hybrid potions with surgeon's mod...

the flexibility of that build is amazing...

scold is a very good helm for this build, with juggy sub-clas generate endurance in a easy way, but i prefer keep the endurance up (for unrelenting skill) instead using immortal call, because i already have 90% phys reduction with 7 endurance up. what do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info