[2.2][Video] Cast on Hit Juggernaut (Trypanon Cyclone CoC)

currently lvl 63 in PHC and wanna thank you for this build.
sooo strong :D
IGN: sabratta
"
sabrata wrote:
currently lvl 63 in PHC and wanna thank you for this build.
sooo strong :D

Very happy to hear that it is working well in HC! Thanks for the Feedback!
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Very cool idea you had for that build 😃

Have you gotten further on with it to find out if the damage at high lvl is a bit low as you fear?

Any opinion for a version with physical spells to benefit from how strong bladefall is?

I am actually working on both this and a shadow with your coc build but cannot figure out which is best for hardcore.

Thanks for your effort 😃
Last edited by onklen on Mar 12, 2016, 3:21:48 AM
"
onklen wrote:
Very cool idea you had for that build 😃

Have you gotten further on with it to find out if the damage at high lvl is a bit low as you fear?

Any opinion for a version with physical spells to benefit from how strong bladefall is?

I am actually working on both this and a shadow with your coc build but cannot figure out which is best for hardcore.

Thanks for your effort 😃

I worked on a Video of Low Tier mapping yesterday, will do Voicovers now and upload it so you can get a impression on that.

I currently don´t have much higher maps i will do some high tier maps later in the league.

I think the damage is ok, its not the OPopie build to faceroll the whole game for 5c, but its a solid build that has decent damage.

I switched the Shocknova to Flamesurge as this provides better singletarget damage. For Fights like Izara you can switch the inc. AoE to Conc Effect for even more damage.

A guild made is currently running a Phys Version of this, starting as Shadow/Trickster, Lifebased with MoM and Weave the Arcane. Seems pretty solid so far. He does not use EE and EO and goes for more spellcrit and crit multi as the Shadow start provides more global crit and spell crit options.

As for my Shadow build: I really don´t know how to level it in HC, you would need a lot more life nodes to get through cruel or buy really good ES leveling gear.
I would not switch to CoC on that build until lvl 65, making it a pita to level it in HC.
Once it gets to that point its total faceroll.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hmm I am a bit new to the game. How does life leach work?

We only leach the direct damage from cyclone and not the procced spells? Any difference wether we use physical spells or elemental?

Guess sustain could be at higher levels if we only leach from weapon damage which sucks on Trypanon...
"
onklen wrote:
Hmm I am a bit new to the game. How does life leach work?

We only leach the direct damage from cyclone and not the procced spells? Any difference wether we use physical spells or elemental?

Guess sustain could be at higher levels if we only leach from weapon damage which sucks on Trypanon...

we leech from Both, Life Leech is linked to spells and attack. But as you allready said the Leech from attack hardly does anything, its 99% from the spells.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
how well would coc Discharge work with the Trypanon Great Mallet. If i go discharge would being a inquistor be good?
"
DPeriodDot wrote:
how well would coc Discharge work with the Trypanon Great Mallet. If i go discharge would being a inquistor be good?

Yes it would work, you only need to get more charges in the Tree. Would grab the Endu charges at Templar and Marauder, Powercharge at Templar and get a Powercharge on Merciless from Bandits.
Then use Volls Protector and Bladevortex for the charges, later Volls Devotion.

Going Inquisitor may be a good, but you would need lots of Accuracy on your gear.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 12, 2016, 7:14:25 PM
I loved the concept for this build, so I slightly adjusted it and am running it in PCH!
Last edited by Kolvacs on Mar 13, 2016, 1:39:01 AM
cool build :)

but currently using this 6L Setup. Works far better for leveling and single target imo :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info