[2.2][Video] Cast on Hit Juggernaut (Trypanon Cyclone CoC)

Happy to hear you enjoy the build!

Your Profile is private so noone other than you can use that link ;)
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Fixed
Looks good, nice gear and 6L Trypanon!

I think you know that added fire does not do anything for VMS?
You could try to socket Stun to get some use out of the last socket!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
this is a fun build, thanks for helping me decide what to do with the marauder in perandus. im curious about jewels though. just picked up a second clear mind jewel. is that any good here? i remember it being cool back in the earlier blood magic days.
You can´t use more than one clear mind. It says limited to 1 on the Jewel.

Only time you could do that was in the first days of awekening beta because of a bug with limits not working like they should.

Your other Jewels should be Life, Spell Damage, Damage, Area Damage.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Interesting build, however I found that once I hit mid tier maps it became too squishy. Dropping Bloodmagic keystone for Warlords/Blasphemy and Grace/IR/Unwavering synergy make this build function better late game.

I'm not really sure why gaining power charges is important when you opt for Elemental Overload keystone. Also found that Warlords Mark with CwDT wasnt procing as much as I needed it too.

Linking Warlords/Blasphemy lets you drop Enduring Cry because you wont need it to generate endurance charges. Abysal Cry benefits alot more from your AOE nodes and gives this playstyle the ability to "Nuke" large packs. An added bonus is that Abysal Cry makes Cyclone feel faster because it slows enemies.

My current 6L setup is, Cyclone, CoC, Flamesurge, IceNova, Bloodmagic, and Fortify. I tried using Shock Nova and/or ConcEffect, however if you ever wanna see lvl 90 I highly recommend Fortify. Currently doing speed clears of T10 maps and am finding no issues with the builds damage output, even in 1vs1 scenarios.
Last edited by DrDeathXII on Apr 18, 2016, 12:25:57 AM
@DrDeathXII

If you really felt to squishy for T10 maps... sorry idk what to say... maybe some serious playstyle problems there...

T10s are complete faceroll...
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
i tried this with volls protector and coc discharge, nice damage output but after 30min i got eye cancer
@asdfgah

Ye i have a Volls and wanted to make a Video on it, but somehow i feel like its not as good idk, would need to make the tree better for it with more charges and stuff.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
@DrDeathXII

If you really felt to squishy for T10 maps... sorry idk what to say... maybe some serious playstyle problems there...

T10s are complete faceroll...

Depends on your definition of faceroll I guess. Too me, faceroll means owning the map and not ever dieing. Currently on route to lvl 91, at that point even one death is too much. I enjoy having 50k armor and spamming Abysal Cry so that I dont die to the occasional refect mob encounter.
Last edited by DrDeathXII on Apr 18, 2016, 12:29:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info