Is this really the direction PoE is going?

its just a league guys, its a bit much ya, gonna be a strange league, but.... its fine. Rare gear is still the best gear, you got your 1 or 2 unique items cheaper ya, and your rare gear? Same deal as before.

They wanted us to have fun for a league, just relax, have fun, next league will be very different im certain. Was rampage the direction the game was going? Talisman? nope.

think about the upside of this situation in that we got tons of new builds to try, great access to the enabling uniques. People will actually be able to achieve their ideas, try another one, were going to get more of those interesting builds going around. I cant turn into diablo 3 because the uniques are still only a couple of slots out of your gear setup, in d3 when you get all the uniques for your build thats every single slot of gear now done.
99+maligaros in Perandus hc on poe trade on day 3 boyz and they are going for like 4c.
I think if they dont nerf perandus deals/coin drops,we will vendor t1 uniques after 1 month of leaugue.
LMAO.
Last edited by And1111 on Mar 6, 2016, 9:04:54 PM
Best league ever.
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
I play self-found, but oddly I have not too much enthusiasm for the league (yet). I'm currently respeccing all my characters in Standard, will take them through ascendancy there.

Maybe I'll start a new character in Perandus, just to see what the fuss is about :)
im with op

only thing left is hit 100 yawn

prolly quit after this one

e/ grinding gear lol
Last edited by stipen on Mar 6, 2016, 10:19:19 PM
"
No It's fucking amazing quit complaining.

Yeah, I love it so far. No comments on the lab, but Cadiro and I are tight. Him and his chests are a nice change from the complete lack of hidden areas in the main game considering I often find them off the beaten path. More reason to explore than normal, more reason to get excited.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
鬼殺し wrote:
It's an amazing league for self-found players, giving access to great leveling uniques for a fair price. Are you seriously suggesting GGG not add content because RMT skews its fairness? I'd expect more from a Closed Beta supporter...

I am self-found player and I hate all easy... You should have a title that said "GGG lover number 1". Although you don't have it, sometimes is too notorious.

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Play in white gear if you need more of a challenge. :D
"
Play in white gear if you need more of a challenge. :D

Yeah because that's the logical thing to do.
the majority response to this league further proves that average player is a greedy person and all it takes is to up the unique drops for him to proclaim the league the best league ever.

the only major thing is in the league is that the drops are effectively upped. like Ive said in the other thread, scamdiro could be a lvl 8 master selling you random uniques/items for chaos, the mechanic isnt any different except scamdiro's inventory is refreshed every zone.

otherwise, the league is inferior to most leagues, including talisman. talisman at least had interesting talisman bases and the rigwald fight.

you're literally doing the same thing this league as usual, except drops are more accessible.

perandus proves that all it takes for people to love a league is up the drops, and you can wrap any other old stuff under any wrapping and people will take it and like it.
doesnt matter that perandus coins are basically the same chaos people grind for anyway.

people love themselves some free accessible shit. to quote a certain masterpiece, "'they're people like any other people...they love money, but that has always been so...Mankind loves money, whatever it's made of -leather, paper, bronze, gold. Well, they're light-minded..."

and this is a dangerous road to take and a dangerous sign of poe players having this mindset. things like darkshrine and flashback are one month events. but this is a core challenge league.

poe is well on the road to d3 style bame, sadly enough. especially if they cave in, nerf the lab and make perandus into core game. and not to badmouth d3, because its a cool lil arcade that isnt a bad game, but its a bad 'hardcore' arpg and doesnt do justice to its trademark name.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info