Labyrinth,the worst content ever made in POE?

I love Lab and everything it stands for. One mistake can mean the difference between a wasted hour or a pretty sweet permanent boost to your character. Without failure and risk of said repeated failure there is no real reward at the end of the drive.
"
Perq wrote:
^ Yeah, keep on beating that dead-dead-dead-dead-dead-dead-dead horse, and don't even discuss anything constructive. There were at least 2 threads (including one mine) that were proposing some solutions and actual changes to be made - they were buried under ruble of this thread, which does nothing more than saying that LAB IS SHIT, UGA BUGA DELATE PLS.

That's not your hand to decide if a thread is constructive or not with ur unableness to admit something u disagree with, stop troll a constructive thread with arguments you still are unable to find except insults those who agree with this OP. Like u are doing in bold. Learn to respect that people can discuss something u can't understand, thanks a bunch, and please stop come back troll thread and get manners a bit.

"
I just see no point in people getting in this tread,

[Removed by Support]

"

GGG won't throw away all they made with the Lab (and all the people who actually like it), because some people demand it removed.

You have absolutely no idea about that.

"
But these needs to be constructive and civil, and not insults and pitchfork army, demanding a witch to burn.

Then leave this thread, i bet the constructiveness rate will increase a lot after :).

"
Melodramatic? Lol. Trying to make sense of this mess of a thread sure is MELODRAMATIC. Lol.

[Removed by Support]
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on May 3, 2016, 12:27:10 PM
"
MisterER wrote:
stop troll a constructive thread with arguments you still are unable to find except insults those who agree with this OP.

i wouldn't throw stones being in a [Removed by Support]

just saying.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on May 3, 2016, 12:29:21 PM
"
Perq wrote:

I like the lore. It does not ruin anything, for me. So not, everyone, I guess? Oh, I forgot - I like the Lab, so I'm some kind of untermensch, so you can ignore my opinion.
Also, great argument about books, lol. Games can't have good lore, until they are written on paper? wtfbbq? XDDDD These book fetishists, lel.

There were proposed good ways of changing stuff around, without ruining existing lore and overall design. Nobody gave a shit about them. Lets face it - people like you don't care at all about the game. You just want it changed, because you don't like it.

You just want to keep it the same because you like it. Great point you just made there. People like you don't care at all about the game, just the lore (lol).

I honestly don't care anything about the lore one way or the other, my comment was in regard to people saying "they can't change the lab because of the lore". If there's cancer, you remove it or suppress it, doesn't matter how it got there. If the lab is driving away far more people then it is bringing in, then they should rework it, lore be damned. But I guess it's their decision to drive away more people than they attract. What are they doing again spending their time developing?

The only reason I'm posting in this thread is because I want to care about the game and want the pos lab out of it so it gets better. If I wanted to play the lab, I'd play an entirely different game. If I didn't care about the game, or wanted it to go even further downhill, I'd be pushing the lab more, lol.
"
Siochan wrote:

You just want to keep it the same because you like it. Great point you just made there. People like you don't care at all about the game, just the lore (lol).

I honestly don't care anything about the lore one way or the other, my comment was in regard to people saying "they can't change the lab because of the lore". If there's cancer, you remove it or suppress it, doesn't matter how it got there. If the lab is driving away far more people then it is bringing in, then they should rework it, lore be damned. But I guess it's their decision to drive away more people than they attract. What are they doing again spending their time developing?

The only reason I'm posting in this thread is because I want to care about the game and want the pos lab out of it so it gets better. If I wanted to play the lab, I'd play an entirely different game. If I didn't care about the game, or wanted it to go even further downhill, I'd be pushing the lab more, lol.

+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
vio wrote:

i wouldn't throw stones being in a [Removed by Support]

just saying.

Funny guys feeds, crusade and trolls Feedback/supports threads with taunts, even watch people profile because salty as f. when getting told as he is and still try to give lessons.
You are cute WK, but still you won't stop people telling what they think there, even if it makes you that salty. Peace ;).
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on May 3, 2016, 12:39:36 PM
"
Siochan wrote:

What really astounds me in all these labyrinth threads is that people who love the labyrinth seem unwilling to accept that labyrinth is a drastically different type of game (frogger mini game) than the rest of POE.

They act like traps frogger gameplay is the future of POE, and this cannot be stopped, an inevitable change, like it is the tide coming in. It is nonsense, I do not get where this sense of entitlement to more frogger content comes from.
One thing is certain, the labyrinth is far less monotonous than the maps. Holy shit not even close.
Since I can not be arsed to do maps, I may do labyrinth.
I cant handle all the traps in the lab, I dunno what to do.
It is killing this game for me.

I dont like puzzles, I dont like massive area checks, I dont like playing dodge the spikes or get 2 shot, the damage is insane, I cant handle it. Movement skills just confuses the situation even more and also my summons get in the way and I cant see anything. I have no idea what path to take during long sections of traps because you cant bloody see the whole puzzle.
I dunno what to do.

Everything else about the lab aside from the traps I can get behind.
I really dunno what to do about this or how I can fix my situation.

Very sad =(

Please rework the traps.

HC challenge league is dead... I've never seen the HC challenge league this empty...
"
RootCookie wrote:
I cant handle all the traps in the lab, I dunno what to do.
It is killing this game for me.

I dont like puzzles, I dont like massive area checks, I dont like playing dodge the spikes or get 2 shot, the damage is insane, I cant handle it. Movement skills just confuses the situation even more and also my summons get in the way and I cant see anything. I have no idea what path to take during long sections of traps because you cant bloody see the whole puzzle.
I dunno what to do.

Everything else about the lab aside from the traps I can get behind.
I really dunno what to do about this or how I can fix my situation.

Very sad =(

Please rework the traps.

HC challenge league is dead... I've never seen the HC challenge league this empty...

Are you genuinely interested in running the lab because you enjoy it but just dislike trap's design? If yes you might want to check this and this

Are you interested in the lab only because of Ascendancy points but you find the whole thing too tedious and frustrating? You might want to visit this

You can just silently cast your vote here, regarding everything lab-related.

You can help your situation by giving feedback to GGG about what really bothers you about the whole thing (above links all give some further insight you can be inspired from, in the first 3 pages of feedback you will find more than enough anti-lab/trap etc threads). Or you can grind your teeth and try to improve in a playstyle that you dont like/despise in your free time, which is basically willing slavery, or just stop playing, that always seems to get the message along, in the most brutal way too.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info