Labyrinth,the worst content ever made in POE?

I think the labyrinth is a great addition to Poe. It's another crazy boss run, which i like. To me it feels not mandatory at all to run this over and over again since we have trading.

For those who dont want to grind for some enchants, there are just a few runs for ascendancy and depending on your build and gear level you choose to do it early on or later in your progression. No need to have ascendancy done at lvl 65-80.

ign Elmi_EQ
"
HenkCCAA wrote:
I think the labyrinth is a great addition to Poe. It's another crazy boss run, which i like. To me it feels not mandatory at all to run this over and over again since we have trading.

For those who dont want to grind for some enchants, there are just a few runs for ascendancy and depending on your build and gear level you choose to do it early on or later in your progression. No need to have ascendancy done at lvl 65-80.

Sorry, but you are being way too reasonable for this thread.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Char1983 wrote:
"
HenkCCAA wrote:

Sorry, but you are being way too reasonable for this thread.

Can you honestly answer why are you trying to incite unrest and fanatism? Like this comment you made just now offers literally NOTHING at all. He posted his opinion, and you criticize the rest of the opinions being unreasonable in a matter that its highly objective. Like seriously, what are you trying to achieve with this comment?

HenkCCAA actually said something regarding the labyrinth, without presenting facts or supporting it with arguments, even if i dont agree with what he is saying i can respect his opinion and his own judgement of fun, its only natural that he knows when he is having fun and that what he commented here.

In the other hand you come here and shitpost with no purpose at all. If support cant distinguish what useless spam/harassment and infuriating comments are then its up to us to moderate ?

I dont know where are you coming from or which toxic gaming community vomited you here but learn to dip your tongue in your brain before blatantly shitposting like you do recently. (total posts/post per day wont give you prestige)
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
Off-topic about the way discussion works
"
MisterER wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
^ Yeah, keep on beating that dead-dead-dead-dead-dead-dead-dead horse, and don't even discuss anything constructive. There were at least 2 threads (including one mine) that were proposing some solutions and actual changes to be made - they were buried under ruble of this thread, which does nothing more than saying that LAB IS SHIT, UGA BUGA DELATE PLS.

That's not your hand to decide if a thread is constructive or not with ur unableness to admit something u disagree with, stop troll a constructive thread with arguments you still are unable to find except insults those who agree with this OP. Like u are doing in bold. Learn to respect that people can discuss something u can't understand, thanks a bunch, and please stop come back troll thread and get manners a bit.

"
I just see no point in people getting in this tread,

[Removed by Support]

"

GGG won't throw away all they made with the Lab (and all the people who actually like it), because some people demand it removed.

You have absolutely no idea about that.

"
But these needs to be constructive and civil, and not insults and pitchfork army, demanding a witch to burn.

Then leave this thread, i bet the constructiveness rate will increase a lot after :).

"
Melodramatic? Lol. Trying to make sense of this mess of a thread sure is MELODRAMATIC. Lol.

[Removed by Support]

Yeah buddy, this is exactly what I was talking about. You are saying that I should leave, so the discussion level increases, yet you get 2 [Removed by Support] thingies.

Again, if your idea of discussion is bunch of people circle-jerking on the idea they all agree upon, you will get nowhere.
If your only reaction to disagreement is aggression and/or suggesting that someone is trolling/has unableness (sic!) to understand topic at hand - you, again, will get nowhere.

I fully understand what people demand. I just find (some of) their demands selfish, and I won't respect anyone, who wants stuff changed without any regard to people, who prefer things the other way. If you do not plan on giving any respect and understanding, don't expect to get any in return. If anything is going to happen, it has to happen by people reaching some kind of consensus. This is not a fucking war. We're here for the same reason - the game that we love to play, remember?

And tbh, I'm just repeating myself - the post you responded called for exactly same thing I'm talking about in this one. And honestly, I doubt will understand it this time, but I'm like that - I believe people deserve second chances. ;=)
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Spoiler
"
Perq wrote:
Yeah buddy, this is exactly what I was talking about. You are saying that I should leave, so the discussion level increases, yet you get 2 [Removed by Support] thingies.

Again, if your idea of discussion is bunch of people circle-jerking on the idea they all agree upon, you will get nowhere.

Nah bro, that's yours since u ask why this thread is still open while u keep circle jerk yourself too because u disagree, don't try to draw your social unableness on me :D.

"
I just find (some of) their demands selfish, and I won't respect anyone

We already know and saw that :D. And i got a new for u, nobody cares how you find this, since it doesn't matter at all, that's won't apologize you for trying to kill a thread bud.

"
If you do not plan on giving any respect and understanding, don't expect to get any in return.

True, Since you don't give any respect to something you disagree with, i don't see why i should give you some in return :), but only applies to you especially and WK's like you, because you think your own case worth for everything, but it doesn't :). I am just using the same point like you did when you asked to close the thread because you disagree with, and that what makes you so salt.

"
This is not a fucking war. We're here for the same reason - the game that we love to play, remember?

Then show us the good example man since you are always talking about it :), let the people have their thoughts about the game, and leave this thread, please, since u gave already all the worst you had into. this is not a fucking war, but you still answer and going in more salt, so please don't try to hide yourself behind this, thats just ridiculous and sad. Show us for once.
Remember how you start your point still ?
"
<<Yeah, keep on beating that dead-dead-dead-dead-dead-dead-dead horse, and don't even discuss anything constructive.>>
<<which does nothing more than saying that LAB IS SHIT, UGA BUGA DELATE PLS.>>

Thats how you plan on respect and understand people's in this thread bud ? Afer 50 pages you see how you take people's insight ? And then Please tell me more how to behave, its hilarious.
You had like 0 respect for people in this thread, why i should show some to you ? You are not even able to notice that, i am wondering if you are just blind or just unraised.

I'm done with you in this thread, you are just trolling and ruining a thread because you disagree with the main idea, its clearly visible now, so don't try to teach/tell me anything now, of if you wanna still play this ridiculous stance and insult people's feedback or way of thinking, u can send me a PM, but stop use my post to answer them personnally and keep try to ruin this thread. But i doubt u will, "people" like you like to show themselves in public and spend more salt everywhere.

"

but I'm like that - I believe people deserve second chances. ;=)

When some doesn't need any chance since they already burn a thousand :D Keep give us lessons bud.

"
This is not a fucking war. We're here for the same reason

Yeah teach us how to behave bro, to respect people's feedback etc and then sum up things with it :

"
this thread, which does nothing more than saying that LAB IS SHIT, UGA BUGA DELATE PLS.

Sadly when time for respect feedbacks is in on your hand, we can see how much you respect these advices you give us :).
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
"
MisterER wrote:

"
This is not a fucking war. We're here for the same reason

Yeah teach us how to behave bro, to respect people's feedback etc and then sum up things with it :

"
this thread, which does nothing more than saying that LAB IS SHIT, UGA BUGA DELATE PLS.

Sadly when time for respect feedbacks is in on your hand, we can see how much you respect these advices you give us :).

Well said, RNG lovers and lab fanatics as is.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I'm wasting my breath here - you don't want to discuss anything. You want to tag people as WK, Lab lovers/haters/fanatics/whatever.

Example: TreeOfDead now hates me, because I happened to write anything about RNG, and he didn't fully agree with it - so now he will hunt me, and call me fanatic on every single thread related/unrelated. Because all he cares about is his little, personal war.

So yeah, keep fighting your wars, kids. Go ahead and guess how seriously GGG will take you. I'm outta this sandbox.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on May 5, 2016, 2:00:02 AM
They killed this wonderful Gameflow with the Lab.
There are a lot of People who love to make Builds.
Its too hard to get this 6 Points.
True and sad ...
"
MagicalMove wrote:
They killed this wonderful Gameflow with the Lab.
There are a lot of People who love to make Builds.
Its too hard to get this 6 Points.
True and sad ...

Captures my own feeling very well with one change.
"Its not fun to get this 6 Points."
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Make ascendancy points free or another challenge... but not that lab. It is not funny anymore. (HC)

Pay some1 to do a4 cruel piety+malachai and pay some1 to help lab AND YOU CAN STILL DIE DUE TO TRAPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info