Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Labyrinth,the worst content ever made in POE?

@Perq

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mj%C3%B6lner

Such lore. Much.

Spoiler
Wow
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
GGG decides EVERYTHING when it comes to PoE changes and enhancements. They do what they want. They want to do what is best for PoE and the GGG organization. This is the good and correct way of things. When they are deciding what should be done they are usually wise and are interested in what the community thinks. That is why they created this Feedback and Suggestions forum. So that they could easily get Feedback and Suggestions from the community.

There is no reason to be concerned if someone suggests deleting labyrinth or someone else falsely states that Chris said ascendancy points will never be made available outside the labyrinth. I'm not saying that counter opinions are out of place, just that one need not be overly concerned. GGG will decide to do what they think is best after they've taken in the community Feedback and Suggestions.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Since POE is a sensitive lag shit fest, you never know when you're gonna get a shart in your mouth and die, then get insulted by the CPU, this really is a load of crap and POE is paying the price for it too, we all know the numbers are way down.

Now i command you all to think of the mario theme song as you play...........
"
Xentec6 wrote:
Since POE is a sensitive lag shit fest, you never know when you're gonna get a shart in your mouth and die, then get insulted by the CPU, this really is a load of crap and POE is paying the price for it too, we all know the numbers are way down.

I'm not sure about what numbers are way down compared to what, but I'll help you think about Mario:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBEUgYxgnoA
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Labyrinth,the worst content ever made in POE?

That honor goes to:
 It appears that we can never be sure what the givers of pain and delight (aka Talosians, aka GGG) are thinking for our "world of illusion" called Wraeclast they implant in our minds.

The general consensus appears to be that most exiles are happier with Cadiro Perandus around and yet GGG is running him out in June. At the other end there are more exiles unhappy with The Labyrinth than happy yet GGG has no plans on revamping it (can't throw it out with the amount of time invested in it and it's the only way to get subclass points). There's just no telling what the mad overlords are thinking. Maybe Wraeclast is just their proving grounds (hows that for old school? I still own Wizardry and have a working Apple II+ to play it on).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Xentec6 wrote:

What exactly are you saying? I don't think player numbers have ever been this high two months after the league starts, have they?
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
@Perq

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Mj%C3%B6lner

Such lore. Much.

Spoiler
Wow

Hahaha +1 this.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
For me personally, labyrinth is the worst content in game.

To be honest, I don't dislike the concept of it, it's actually nice to have a bit of variety.

What I can't stand is how long it takes, especially when it makes you restart from the very beginning, no matter how far you get into it. I end up giving up after 2 or 3 deaths and go back to leveling or mapping.

The easiest fix here would be to implement checkpoints at every boss stage. This would make it a bit more bearable, as it stands, wiping on the final boss stage and having to restart from the very beginning is just plain BS and feels like a slap in the face and a downright waste of my time.

Like many people, I have a full time job and other real life commitments, so I don't particularly enjoy having to redo the same time consuming content over and over. Ironic thing is the people that get good at doing lab are the ones without a job that play for free, those with an income that actually financially support the game are treated like second rate citizen by GGG. Way to bite the hand that feeds you guys, I can honestly say lab is making me regret getting another supporter pack, and if it stays the way it is I'm just gonna become another freeloader and no longer support this game financially.
Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Last edited by Raverbunny on May 2, 2016, 5:52:34 AM
I just came to say yes.
Labyrinth is the worst content ever made in poe.

I remember consoles had this "feature", where you cant save the game, only at certain points, or checkpoints, and if you almost kill the boss, and die, you have to start over again the whole sh*t.
Well, the lab is like this.
C'mon GGG, dont take this stupid console way. Let us "save" the goddamn lab, like portal in/out.
If you want to make a difficult content, then make it difficult, not pop in this stupid "do it without dying" thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info