Labyrinth,the worst content ever made in POE?

Hindsight im greatful for the lab. It has broken an addiction, i have played 30 mins in the past month. It has also free'd up space on my ssd

"
And1111 wrote:
Decided to do normal labyrinth for second time.In my first attemp,i was near done,then i dc-ed.second time again,near done,the i got msg operation timed out.almost 2 hours of torture for nothing.I'm done with this shit.

This is where I am at... I have run it twice and both times come up short over 1/2 in ... Not because I don't have the gear or the HP/Def, but because I get a lag spike or something that kills me or gets me stuck so i get killed and POOF back at Sarn.... This is WAAYYY to much of a time investment to have it all wasted on a small slip or lag spike... IMHO
"
Turtledove wrote:

The "lore" argument is really lame. The lore is made up by GGG and they can change it to be whatever they want to. Keep in mind that this is a game and the lore is not cast in concrete. In addition, you know that there have been solution proposed that keep the current "lore" pretty close to intact. (The only real "lore" here of tangible value is the voice tracks that GGG has already produced.) I think what he's saying, Char1983, is that earning or working for the ascendancy points is fine. We would just like to play PoE to earn it. Not some piece of boring tedious and unfun thing like the labyrinth.

Agreed. Lore's simply made up out of a butt, this one just happens to be a smelly one nobody likes. Let's download a game and spend hours and money on it because it 'has good lore', lulz!

If lame ass lore is running something good it needs to be changed. It's fkn make believe to begin with, it's just as true completely changing it now as it is keeping it how it is now. If you want good lore, go read a book.

Glad to see the cancer lab's the 'worst content ever' thread still going strong, and rightly so.
^ Yeah, keep on beating that dead-dead-dead-dead-dead-dead-dead horse, and don't even discuss anything constructive. There were at least 2 threads (including one mine) that were proposing some solutions and actual changes to be made - they were buried under ruble of this thread, which does nothing more than saying that LAB IS SHIT, UGA BUGA DELATE PLS.

"
Agreed. Lore's simply made up out of a butt, this one just happens to be a smelly one nobody likes. Let's download a game and spend hours and money on it because it 'has good lore', lulz!

If lame ass lore is running something good it needs to be changed. It's fkn make believe to begin with, it's just as true completely changing it now as it is keeping it how it is now. If you want good lore, go read a book.

I like the lore. It does not ruin anything, for me. So not, everyone, I guess? Oh, I forgot - I like the Lab, so I'm some kind of untermensch, so you can ignore my opinion.
Also, great argument about books, lol. Games can't have good lore, until they are written on paper? wtfbbq? XDDDD These book fetishists, lel.

There were proposed good ways of changing stuff around, without ruining existing lore and overall design. Nobody gave a shit about them. Lets face it - people like you don't care at all about the game. You just want it changed, because you don't like it.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Apr 29, 2016, 3:12:45 AM
"
Siochan wrote:
[...]

I wanted to respond, but Perq has said it perfectly already.

Thanks Perq (again).
If that's your idea of perfect then,

OK
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Apr 29, 2016, 4:45:27 AM
"
Pyrokar wrote:
If that's your idea of perfect then,

OK

Nobody is perfect, amarito? ;)

I just see no point in people getting in this tread, getting emotional about dying in Lab, and rolling on the circle of hate and cult of Lab Remover.

Like it (and me) or not, but this is the truth. GGG won't throw away all they made with the Lab (and all the people who actually like it), because some people demand it removed. Convincing it to some changes, or some alternative ways of getting Ascendancy Points might work, tho. But these needs to be constructive and civil, and not insults and pitchfork army, demanding a witch to burn.
The truth is what Turtledove and Siochan said. You shoud stop being so melodramatic. Lore and content can change.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Mind telling me where did you get that GGG's authority, to say whenever lore can or cannot change, hmmm? :P Because that is very interesting. They might claim whatever they want, and you may say that it is true.

Melodramatic? Lol. Trying to make sense of this mess of a thread sure is MELODRAMATIC. Lol.
"
Perq wrote:
demanding a witch to burn.

Do you think a RF witch would do? >->

I'm about to say something that is similar to blasphemy probably but......

......lore in arpg is usually not that great or important. Can be nice (hey daresso!) but not so great anyway.

However i like the lab and i just think most of anti-lab folks are just really exagerating :/
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info