Labyrinth,the worst content ever made in POE?

"
Baxta wrote:
GGG does this shit pretty frequently. Act 4 was hilariously broken on release and there is still no reason to kill Merc Malachai apart from the challenge.

The solution is simple though:

Either ignore it or pay for someone to run it for you (its pretty cheap).

They aren't going to change it to make sense or be balanced, so there is no reason to get upset about it. Just accept it's stupid, pay someone to do it and move on to maps.

This, and i wonder why GGG always try to help and make Chinese/Korean gold farmers and never players. They best at it.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Baxta wrote:
GGG does this shit pretty frequently. Act 4 was hilariously broken on release and there is still no reason to kill Merc Malachai apart from the challenge.

They aren't going to change it to make sense or be balanced, so there is no reason to get upset about it. Just accept it's stupid, pay someone to do it and move on to maps.

True. But if you got the feeling that old balance problems are constantly ignored (lets say for instance: melee vs ranged) and new questionable game design desicions added, than comes the time for another option - just leave...

Its a quite simple mechanic: if a problem occur, committed people tend to raise their voice, if its fail, they exit.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Baxta wrote:

This, and i wonder why GGG always try to help and make Chinese/Korean gold farmers and never players. They best at it.

How is Labyrinth helping Chinese/Korean gold farmers?
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Baxta wrote:

pay for someone to run it for you (its pretty cheap)

For the first time, I would gladly pay to GGG to have an MTX to skip the
lab and get Ascendancy Points :).

But seriously, you should not suggest this. Poe is a game, if you cheat
you will just lose your mojo to play it.
"
jhnsmth wrote:
"
Baxta wrote:

pay for someone to run it for you (its pretty cheap)

For the first time, I would gladly pay to GGG to have an MTX to skip the
lab and get Ascendancy Points :).

But seriously, you should not suggest this. Poe is a game, if you cheat
you will just lose your mojo to play it.

Exactly, why everyone SHOULD payed to PLAY THE GAME and i mean not developers but same players as they are.

Lab provide only pay to win system and nothing else.
Yeap just got the new Ascendancy content. It was kinda okay, just the traps in ascendancy zones were crappy. But those in Labyrinth are a joke. It doesn't matter how much hp u have, how much ES.... Even level 60 can die easily on traps in normal Lab. These traps are killing the spirit of every RPG - u work to get stronger, better .... then u hit a trap in 33 zone as lvl 80 badass and die in second.

Labyrinth = 1/10 (MAINLY CUZ OF TRAPS)

Classes = 8/10 (some classes are too weak)

New skills = 5/10 (some skills were just upgraded old skills instead of creating something new)
I agree with him who made this post.

BTW dont tell me there are some who thinks this is fun.

Let me tell you 1 side of this problem

Number 1: Im solo player ( becouse my friends dont enoy this game, I wanna make an support. DAMN! then i cant make labs if im support becouse i lack the dmg.

Number 2: Players Who made that one build that can make labs easy exploit the others who cant make labs cus they dont have the right build for it and take tons of payments for it and the economy around it explodes!.

Number 3: Im one of those poor basterds that is new to this game i cant afford others to run me so i can choose 1 class mabey i can do it normal mabey i can in cruel after cupple tryes if im new but then comes the merciless part witch is like he said manatory. Damn i dont have the experiece what so ever damn i dont have the items and damn i had wrong build now i got an useless character if i dont pay the lab rushers.

Make subclasses from normal quests mabey u get it after u kill last boss in act 1 last boss.
Why i say act 1 is becouse some new players wont kill last boss in act 4 merc untill they are super geared or even supports has it easier to get points from act 1 boss.

But else i like lab but only for enchantments but for subclasses no freaking way! to retarded this i will never make an support build in poe ever again
"
I agree with him who made this post.

BTW dont tell me there are some who thinks this is fun.

Let me tell you 1 side of this problem

Number 1: Im solo player ( becouse my friends dont enoy this game, I wanna make an support. DAMN! then i cant make labs if im support becouse i lack the dmg.

Number 2: Players Who made that one build that can make labs easy exploit the others who cant make labs cus they dont have the right build for it and take tons of payments for it and the economy around it explodes!.

Number 3: Im one of those poor basterds that is new to this game i cant afford others to run me so i can choose 1 class mabey i can do it normal mabey i can in cruel after cupple tryes if im new but then comes the merciless part witch is like he said manatory. Damn i dont have the experiece what so ever damn i dont have the items and damn i had wrong build now i got an useless character if i dont pay the lab rushers.

+1

And enhancement "farm" should be changed and nerfed, this is absurd that 500+ variations and they can repeat multiple time and you never see your one needed enhancement, WTF GGG? Change it!
Well thats the problem Labs is for some specific builds

IF you want to make your own one of an kind build like multi curser or multi auradin or what so ever you cant make it...

So basicly the support accendency in templar builds are just pointless to have as ascendency

Why ddont we all just play bladevortex or earthquake or mabey chaos trappers cus thats the way to go if you wanna make labs

If ur economy isent infinite and wants to pay some 1 evry time you make an new toon

But thats basicly supporting the gold farmers that sells your hard earned currencies or other ppl gets sutch an headstart in races cus they have so mutch currencies i never seen something like this

'' im 1 of those who had to pay ppl to help me and in the short time i was in labs i think 5 ppl joined instant and when we where done 5 new joined the grp instant ''

I realy hope GGG makes their opinion here about subclasses is it good to have labs?

And should it just be for some specific builds to run it?

Would love too see what GGG has to say about this.

Just to make it clear im not an whiner but this content makes me wanna shoot my self thats why i whine now.

Any one with some bread for me? ;)
"
Perq wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Baxta wrote:

How is Labyrinth helping Chinese/Korean gold farmers?

http://google.com
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info