How much time have you wasted in the labyrinth so far?

Last edited by phatschtuff on Apr 5, 2017, 7:17:33 PM
Wasted? None.

Spoiler
:)
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
"
phatschtuff wrote:
30 tries on normal. Lvl 95, haven't completed, traps every time. If i wanted tetris like experience instead of hack n'slash i still have a rubik cube. Thankfully Grim Dawn is out. Thanks for ruining this game. Cunts.

level 95.. can't beat lab on normal..

checks class.. witch..

well that explains how you got to level 95 and can't handle something as simple as normal mode labyrinth.

its kinda sad to realize how bad at gaming some of these high level characters are.
Just tried it for the first time... not my thing. Dodging traps. Leaping. Gave two or three rooms a try and quit. Going to swap out some skills and whatnot and try again.
All of it, with emphasis on the word 'wasted'.
I personally dont think this kind of gameplay fits an ARPG like POE.. sure, maybe a few small instances of traps and mazes are ok, but 30+ minutes?

Not my kind of playstyle, but I can understand some might enjoy it.

got 3 disconnects on my first try, then died twice on last fight.. I'll try again tomorrow.

I live Panderus coins, but the mazes.. not so much. t
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
Couple of hours. Enjoyed normal run, read all the books, listened to audio, very interesting. Did mazes and traps and all hat jazz. Pretty good considering this is arpg. Will not be farming chants cause time invested in each run is not worth it.

Boss fights need to be toned down thou, way too many oneshots for new and inexperienced players. Friend went at 35 into lab solo, got oneshot by izaro, same thing happened next time, he just uninstalled the game and said this kind of silly is not his cup of tea, pretty sad considering he was a potential customer cause he wanted to buy visuals for the character later on to look pretty :)
-Forever Casual-
IGN: Zzerk
I wasted 3 hours so far,only done normal one thou in 3rd attmept,dc-ed 2 times before that near 3rd fight.Worst gaming experinece in my life.When i think that i need to do it in cruel and merciless,i get pain in my stomach.
Norm - 1 death b/c I cant aim
Cruel - 1 death b/c I cant aim
Merc - trying that tomorrow after work ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Beat merc Izaro. On a really bad 3rd round layout. Being a slow bulky char surrounded by spike traps, whole area was surrounded by em. Then the safe center, not safe. Dart traps have the open center covered. Only safe thing to do was run circles through spike traps and not head near the center.

Had one death due to I really don't know what happened. Got snared by one of the spikes while Izaro was already winding up an attack.

A lot can go wrong there. If I wasn't using totems I'd have almost no chance to get in attacks. Not doing that again till the map resets. I hate, I HATE spikes!
Last edited by Ghoulz666 on Mar 6, 2016, 11:48:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info