How much time have you wasted in the labyrinth so far?

I put in a good hour before I went back to what I was playing before.

I've got like 10 hours on a 4 day old character on that game so it's not exactly the time but the quality of fun for that time just isn't there for me right now.

I really wanted to like it too. I was really excited to get my characters their ascendancy classes.
I was in normal lab for pretty exact 1 hour. Need to level higher for cruel one.

So far: all good for me and I really like the new league.
I've spent a good bit of time in normal labs so far...not due to it being insanely hard mind you, but more due to the instability this patch seems to have introduced for me. Most times I get a spike of lag and/or desynch'd at very poor times and when it settles poof I am dead due to moving through trap areas when it happens. However this last time I was almost at the final fight when out of the blue I was disconnected...internet was fine, latency was fine....just nope no finish for you.

So far love the league itself and can see that the labs would be fun...but for me the instability kills it.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
A couple hours. That's all the time it's going to steal from me because I'm done with it for good unless they seriously change it. That's just not the kind of gameplay I enjoy, and it crushes me that I will likely never get to play with the ascendancy classes.
"
Nephalim wrote:
You really need to be grossly overleveled to quickly clear them, otherwise youre going to have a bad time.

I did cruel lab at 71 and normal lab at 45.

Which means there is a fucking balance problem(as always with new content...).
Last edited by Yesu on Mar 5, 2016, 10:07:08 PM
Wasted?

...well, no time at all for me.

I did normal Labyrinth as a flame totem marauder, probably took me a bit more than an hour and a half. I was level 33ish and was 36-37 by the time I finished.

I didn't find Argus, there was one locked door in the first part I couldn't figure out and ended up defeated all of Izaro's support before the final fight so I only ended up with the one key.

More enjoyable than a Malachai fight I must say.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Finally defeated Merciless Izaro somewhere between attempt 25 and attempt 30. Looking forward to break from the labyrinth before trying it with any other characters.
"
Coasted through the last labyrinth in Merciless a few hours ago. One snag that left me roaming the first few floors and one chest that I went out of my way to get a silver key for gave me 4 T1 maps (kappa) after which I've decided doing anything other than going right for Izaro is a colossal waste of time.

RIPed twice on cruel to this one trial. Apparently Normal, Cruel, Merciless means nothing to Izaro.

"Exploring" and dealing with "puzzles" has never been a fun time gaming for me, so Ascendancy doesn't offer much in the way of fun. The buffs to my build in 2.2 are awesome but after a day I'm kinda left with "now what."

The many many bugs take some of the shine away from launch, but I haven't played PoE in a while, so new is new.

Well if thats all you wanted to get was just the ascdencancy classes, youre going to be pretty bored I'd say. But if you start fresh in a new league and try the labyrinth its a ton of fun. Perandus is pretty rewarding as the league effects you as soon as you start pretty much. I'm having a blast playing with new people. I usually solo but co op with a person or two is fun and different builds can compliment each other. Or take a break for 20mins and get back to it. I died twice to izaro on normal and just took a breather for a bit, then when I got back I gave him the dirty with a friend. Also there are treasures keys that you can get throughout the labyrinth that can give you some nice loot at the end as you may know. Argus is fun.
Put in about 10+ hours so far. Been trying to get a 25% flicker strike on helm, best I've had so far is 25% cyclone damage.
I have spent 7 hours in the lab and still in normal...F...ing disconnect every time i'm at phase 2...Not sure how much more time im going to try it...Might just farm coins with a vanilla character or find a more stable game
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info