[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire | Fast Clear Speed/Very Tanky | HC/Atziri Viable

Southbound Soldier Gloves 1 weeks ago [wiki]
Level: 51 Strength: 40 Intelligence: 40 ilvl: 69
Adds 35-45 Cold Damage to Attacks
16% increased maximum Life
+42% to Cold Resistance
25% increased Freeze Duration on Enemies
Your Hits can only Kill Frozen enemies

+16% increased maximum life + cold resists + cold damage to attacks to trigger elemental equilibrium wouldn't these gloves be pretty awesome for us?

with my curent hp i will gain like 250hp

ofcourse it wont give me any +resists at all and i cannot craft on it
Well I already talk about this gloves and to compare I have 60 life more and 80 ES less so I lost dmg and my current gloves are not any super op. But ofc this doesn't change the fact that these gloves are viable.
mmh i cant find that part? :)
"
nougatt wrote:
Hello,
Nice build. For gloves what do you think about Southbound, Soldier Gloves which add 12-16% increased life for extra life and damage ?

"
Ogoslaw wrote:
So I get this gloves and in compare with my current gloves (81 life) I have 63 life more and I lose 85 ES so I actually lost dmg. That's a shame, I hoped for more. But imo these gloves aren't so bad after all, I mean cold dmg for Elemental Equalibrium, very nice life and ONE but high cold resist. I can say that these are viable gloves.

Page 6
Hello human,

first, let me tell you that I like this build guide. I made a RF Scion in Talisman with Essence Drain/Contagion, so I was wondering wether I could improve or reroll it and this guide is quiete good. My current three is almost the same, just using Doon Sceptre and Belly of the beast. About 6k life and still plenty nodes to be taken.

Question is, any idea of what change sto make if I decide to go RF with a non-elemental spell? I said this because I didn't like the Elemental Equilibrium keystone, so I'm looking for anothe ralterative.

And why didn't you take the three area nodes in the Scion starting point?

Thanks for thus guide, and for your answers.

I don't have much experience with non-pure RF so for a RF build with physical spell I can simply suggest another guide like this one for example:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1628305

I don't take AoE nodes near scion because they are too weak. And also I'm thinking about respec AoE nodes near Templar and use them for Jewel socket or more life nodes.
hi again :p

i just found out that when i use vitality+purity of fire+artic armour auras at the same time..
Is that setup better than purity of fire + grace?

i have 29% mana left when i run purity of ice + vitality
meaning i can chose from
Arctic Armour 25% reserved
Herald of Ash 25% reserved
Herald of Ice 25% reserved
Herald of Thunder 25% reserved
and when artic armour gives flat -11% less physical damage and -12% fire damage
i see that grace gives a ton of armor resistance due to our iron reflexes

I do however think that using grace is better than the other setup.
but for those that cannot keep up RF without vitality then it could be an option perhaps?

Cheers.
Well PoF + Vitality + AA is actually good idea, I have 6% less Dmg Reduct in compare AA with Grace but for 1.65% life regen I think it's fair enough. But in Perandus diffrence is only 2% dmg reduct so yeah really good idea. Ofc due to str/dex gear Iron Reflexes still provides about 10% dmg reduct for me so I think it's no worth to respec this. I'll do some maps and probably change this in my build Thanks!

So I did a lot of maps and this 1.5% life regen from Vitality is really not worth of loosing that DMG reduct. I mean 72% =/= 59% + 13% and you take more dmg so you need to start using more flasks so that 1.5% life regen is really not worth. I'm sorry but I'm changing my build again to PoF+Grace
Last edited by Ogoslaw on Apr 9, 2016, 4:21:24 PM
First of all, fantastic build - having a blast with it so far! Thanks so much for posting it, I've not had this much fun with a build in awhile.

I just wanted to throw something in about leveling with it - the most aggravating part of getting through Normal and starting the transition at Cruel (which you covered very well).

I found grabbing a cheap Facebreaker works amazingly well for the build leveling up - made everything very smooth, focusing on Infernal Blow with melee splash and just punching to victory until RF starts getting juicy (and ofc Cyclone). Just three points to grab Resolute Technique helps a ton, too, easily specced out later. The sheer amount of STR acquired in early levels helps keep the damage at a nice place, just as long as one has the ammy/rings with some phys dmg.

I'll likely start filtering out the Facebreakers once I get to Merc, but I did want to mention it for anyone else wanting to level - it's a lot of fun, and the transition to RF has been remarkably smooth as a result.

Thanks again!
Last edited by Khiralas on Apr 3, 2016, 1:50:45 AM
Hi There I have built a RF Scion and it is a very good build and I am having huge success with it asswell thanks for all the tips im farely a new player so still learning more and more each season and this build has tought me allot so I would like to say thank you.

Regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info