[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire | Fast Clear Speed/Very Tanky | HC/Atziri Viable

This is a nice build when you get to high levels and great for farming uber lab. However, the journey to get to the point makes me want to punch my screen. Played this build in two different leagues and guess I didn't learn my lesson because it's worse than I remembered. Still going to stick it out again because I made this specifically for doing uber labs. Jumped on old char to do my first test run of minotaur guardian and that was a breeze, no deaths. Not sure about the others but they're probably fine too with this.

Uber Lab: YES
Leveling: Fuck NO
Mapping: NO
Guardians: YES probably

Bonus rant: For mapping, the painful part for me is that the radius is small enough so that it feels like I'm constantly chasing down one monster at a time (the stragglers). It's just constant running, doing circles, running back a tiny bit to get a few monsters killed. If you map with someone else it's even worse because the monsters aggro on them too therefore spreading out more. Damage is fine but I can't run through maps like the way it feels I should be doing because I'm constantly chasing down stray monsters. This isn't an issue with this build guide in particular, just the skill itself. Can only stand to do a little mapping at a time. Hopefully soon enough I'll get it to the point of the other char I made that is a reliable lab farmer and tanky af.

If I ever decide to punish myself again, I would level using my skill/tree of choice then respec into this tree. Will prevent a lot of headaches.

Had to have someone carry my ass through cruel lab. Embarassing.

Can't or don't want to do a lot of map mods.

Took the new suggestion of using BV instead of cyclone but for labs I'll go back to cyclone/fortify. Made a nice opal ring with anger ess. Marble ammy for more regen. Good stuff.
can a bitch get her hat back
Last edited by MissApril on Oct 19, 2016, 4:09:43 AM
Soo I've Completed the gear for this build and getting the gems such as Empower and enlighten I am confused how you would activate Purity of Fire and Grace since the support gems are both huge mana multiplayers...
Purity of Fire + Grace + Emp + Enl makes you reserve about 97% of your mana. For me its about 20mp left to use and its totally enough.
Hi Ogoslaw, im starting an RF build, but im deciding on which class to take, scion or chieftain, can you explain more detail how scion better than chieftain since chieftain have more regen? thanks mate :)
Well after Prophecy I also started to thinking about this recently.
Scion WAS better but before prophecy because of regen.
Let's take non-legecy blood dance for this

Scion have:
13.5% base regen + 2.5% regen from frenzy + 1% from enchant x 1.3 from trickster = 22,1% regen

Chieftain before prophecy:
15.7% base regen + 4.9% from end + 1% from enchant = 21.6% regen

So before prophecy as you can see scion had a little bit better regen than marauder which makes her a viable build.

But now:
15.7% base regen + 8.8% regen from end + 1% from enchant = 25,5% regen + fact that marauder have more life makes him superior

So yeaah I know that that this is my build and I should defend it but I can't just reject the fact that Marauder is better and Scion is simply worse.

TL;DR
So in my opinion Scion is worse and you should go for Chieftain

Last edited by Ogoslaw on Oct 23, 2016, 7:20:25 AM
Hi Ogoslaw, thanks for the reply :), i see... but i'm still rolling my scion based on your build though, nice build man, i liked it :) although im still 40 ish but ur guide doing good with my playstyle :), oh by the way, about the damage, if scion and chieftain have same level and same gear level, which will make more damage? i think scion will cause of the ascendancy either trickster / ele, or trickster / path, whcih will result faster clear speed? thanks :)
To be fair I think that with the same gear Scion might have a little bit better dmg or at least the same dmg but it's because of passive tree rather than of ascendancy.

Trick / Ele and Trick / Path are both really good in my opinion but which one you choose is depending on your play style. If you are okay with T1-T12 mostly then I would go for Trick/Path simply beacuse of Onslaught on full frenzy (aka 20% Movement Speed)
ah ok2, thanks for the reply, still continuing using ur scion build tho, its fun haha, thanks alot man :)
Hey

I started to try this build and so far I really like it. I'm a new player and only played maybe 2 weeks and still trying to learn. So far I'm lvl 75 with my Scion and now it gets way better in handling RF than in the lower lvls. ^^

I have some questions:
So far with lvl 75 I have around 4.2k health and got most of the gear now (Shield, Mace etc.)
I don't have Kaom but got a carcass jack.

For my question, do you think at 75 4.2k life is ok or a little bit low? As you said it is possible to go up to 8k but haven't figured it out on how I can get additional 4k.

Since I don't have a Kaom and have 5 extra sockets I even tried running BV and Cyclon with fortify, so i can use cyclon everytime I need more dmg reduction on a specific boss/fight.

Another question I have is, what level do you recommend in running uber lab, atziri etc. is below 80 bad or should I just map and get more lvls up to 80+ and then start considering doing lab runs and so on!?

Thanks again for the build and keep up the good work! =)
Hi Ogoslaw, now im about to ascend for second time, but wondering which one will be better, trick/ ele or trick/ path? can u explain whats the pros and cons? and which one will excels better? :D thanks man :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info