[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire | Fast Clear Speed/Very Tanky | HC/Atziri Viable

Yes but this will give you about ~50% increased dmg and Doryani's Catalyst is 90%-110% increased dmg.
how many Lifereg do you have ??
I have 1065 Life Regen
With Frenzy Charges and Tricksters Faster Recovery I have 1993 Life Regen
What are your thoughts on inquisitor for the second ascendancy? 1 in 5 enemies causes cons ground, cons ground gives you 4% regen you deal 20% extra ele damage and take 8% less when on cons ground. Hypothetically sounds like a more defensive second ascendancy.
Yeah extra regen and less elemental dmg taken sounds nice but it means you need to stay in one place to get benefit from consencrated ground. For builds with range skills maybe this isn't a problem but as RF you are constantly moving from one enemy to another so you can't really stay in one place.
Hey man i am level 72 and i am loving the build, burning everything to the ground right now hahahaha. What flasks do you recommend for me?
1. Instant Divine Life Flask of Staunching - Remove Bleeding
2. Instant Divine Life Flask of Heat - Remove Freeze
3. Ruby Flask of Grounding - Immunity to Shock
4. Sulphur Flask of Adrenaline - for extra dmg and movement speed
5. Instant Divine Life Flask of Dousing - Remove Burning - allows to turn off RF when you need it

For those who will ask:

Q: Why so many Life Flask instead of more Ruby Flask ?
A: In case where you are in danger ruby flask will increase your life regen but this can be not enough, thats why I prefer Instant life flasks.

Q: Why not any Granite or Basalt flasks for defence ?
A: 70%-75% dmg reduct + fortify is really enough, you don't need more.

Q: What is the reason to turn off RF ?
A: In my opinion flask with Remove Burning is useful because sometimes when things goes bad and you are out of flasks, you can turn off RF and heal yourself just by your regular life regen. You can call it Panic Button if you want.
Dirty techniques passive keystone is for physical damage only, according to wiki. It won't work with RF.
Don't worry I search everything about it and this is simply mistake on poe wiki. This is regular Damage Over Time. For Physical Damage Over Time only there is Bloodletting passive node.
hey guys...
never played RF beffore this season and this build...
atm this is my gear
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bronthophobia/characters - CauPerr

pretty much everything like you

beside ring, gloves and helmet

thunderfist to go with elemental equilibrium.

and to get even more damage from RF took Hrimnor's resolve for head and Mokou's Embrace for ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info