[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire | Fast Clear Speed/Very Tanky | HC/Atziri Viable

if elementalist is better for higher tier and atziri .. why isent it better for mid tier maps and lower?

Also i cant find/see where to put the points in the ascendancy trees could you post a screenshot or something for both midtier farming and top tier farming (elementalist)

(sry for my stupid questions im quite new to this game) :)
Last edited by TechnoMulen on Mar 12, 2016, 7:15:46 PM
Elementalist = more dmg
Raider = more speed

On mid tier and lower mobs are too weak and they die so quick you can't really tell the differences so more dmg =/= faster clear speed in this situation, thats why I prefer taking Raider for more movement speed instead Elementalist for more dmg.

And how to put your points
Spoiler

Red is Trickster and it's 'must have'
Green is Raider - choose this one if you want to be faster
Blue is Elementalist - choose this if you feel lack of dmg
Hi, great build guide thanks:)

I so liked the idea of this that I did my own build based on it, except that I chose the 'Juggernaut' ascendancy class from the marauder tree alongside 'Trickster' and I'm running endurance charges for extra tankage. I liked it because of the 'cannot be chilled' aspect and the increased armour. I figured I was already getting enough frenzy charges from the blood dance boots and I have a sort of pseudo-onslaught by wearing the Devoto's Devotion helmet for the movement speed.

It's going well so far, I ascended at level 76 tonight and already on my way to 78. It started as a respec so I haven't levelled overnight!
Hi mate, i love RF builds since i saw the Niffler's version back there, unfortunately its not updated anymore, dont know what happened to him... But w/e, i have a question for you, im playing Perandus League and since there is no way to get a legacy Blood Dance, i prefered not picking it nor frenzy charges. So... What would be a ''not Blood Dance version'' of this build? With no frenzy charges at all. Or... Do you think that its worth even whitout a legacy one? Ty and have a good day!

Sorry my bad english

EDIT: Also, is Doon Cuebiyari a viable option in your build when you dont have enought resources to buy a better mace? (Low budget version?)
Last edited by VacaFazOiinc10 on Mar 12, 2016, 9:53:45 PM
I think that non-legacy Blood Dance is quite poor but still good option, 2.5% life regen is always something and +2% regen from enchant.

Doon is viable but its only about ~50% inc damage. You can get Catalyst just by farming SAC pieces and giving them to other peps so they can do Atziri for you 4FREE.

And about that Juggernaut + Trickster
On my build i have now 72% phys dmg reduct and I don't feel weak so extra reduct from endurance charges is not really that important.
Cannot be chilled. Chill is -30% speed. You are not really chilled all the time and Raider provides +20% movement speed almost always. And if you think you don't need that movement speed from Raider then take more dmg from Elementalist.
Last edited by Ogoslaw on Mar 20, 2016, 6:21:48 AM
You might be right about the juggernaut, but at 78 I've only got 5.5k hp until I fill out all the life nodes and sort my jewelry so I'll probably switch when I hit 85-90, if I have enough regrets!

I wondered if the -4% elemental damage reduction on elementalist applies to the righteous fire damage incoming? and is it flat -4% making your effective resistance 79% basic or is it -4% of whatever you are still taking?

-4% Elemental DMG taken from Elementalist works
But its -4% dmg you are taking at the moment so it is not very powerful node.
Trickster is a must have, so for the other class

how about Pathfinder ?

50% increased Flask Charges gained
25% increased Damage during Flask effect
50% chance to avoid Freeze, Shock, Ignite and Bleed during Flask effect
4% reduced Elemental Damage taken during Flask effect

50% increase flask charge gain probably can let you spam pot none stop when you map

so u get 25% increased Damage, 50% chance to avoid Freeze, Shock, Ignite and Bleed, and 4% reduced Elemental Damage taken most of the time

and i imagine everyone playing RF is running with at least one ruby and one quick silver flask

so u get +6 max fire res and whatever move speed u got on your quicksilver flask up most of the time too.

But Raider let me get frenzy charges even if i'm on my MF gear, so i'm on Trickster/ Raider now also

but having a hard time to decide whether or not i should change to Trickster/pathfinder.

Last edited by kg4mvp1985 on Mar 13, 2016, 12:29:20 PM
50% increased flask charges gained is not really big deal, Im not using flasks too often.
25% increased Damage during flask, Elementalist gives you 30% increased dmg if you using a golem.
50% chance to avoid Freeze, shock, ignite and bleeding, I have potion for freeze, shock and bleed so I dont really need that buff.
4% reduced ele dmg taken during flask effect, Elementalist gives this all the time.
I just wanted to mention that I am lvl 53 in Perandus and I have enough Life Regen to run with RF without losing Life

Passive:

So I did both Laby on Normal and Cruel so I can use Trickster buff. Also to help with regeneration Im using Stone Golem. My Purity of Fire gives me +2% to max fire res now. Also I have Blood Dance so each Frenzy gives me 0.5% life regen.
Last edited by Ogoslaw on Mar 13, 2016, 1:51:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info