Path of Exile: Ascendancy launches tomorrow!

7day to go at garena sg =/
Hello kind people of the interweb, so do we download the torrent and then "copy+replace" it over our current ggpk?

And then do not launch the game until the patch is up?
"
Varkorium wrote:
Hello kind people of the interweb, so do we download the torrent and then "copy+replace" it over our current ggpk?

yes. Or download ggpk, store it separatly, play game, 1 min before the patch starts copy+replace over old one.
How much time it usualy takes before you can use your "remove only" items in the new league- 1 month?
"
Beaviz wrote:
"
Varkorium wrote:

yes. Or download ggpk, store it separatly, play game, 1 min before the patch starts copy+replace over old one.

Thank you kind sir! :)
"
Beaviz wrote:
How much time it usualy takes before you can use your "remove only" items in the new league- 1 month?

Race rewards after 1 month, the other stuff never.
How dare you (GGG) tell us what to do with our cat. I shutter to think what you would want me to do with my 3 Afghan hounds. Ye gads!!!

It's also arrogant for GGG to expect that we're all going to call in sick Friday just so we can play Ascendancy. PoE is a good arpg but it is still very much a diamond in the rough. A great amount of cutting and polishing is still needed before PoE can ever ascend to the top of the arpg mountain alongside other legendary arpgs.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
How dare you (GGG) tell us what to do with our cat. I shutter to think what you would want me to do with my 3 Afghan hounds. Ye gads!!!

It's also arrogant for GGG to expect that we're all going to call in sick Friday just so we can play Ascendancy. PoE is a good arpg but it is still very much a diamond in the rough. A great amount of cutting and polishing is still needed before PoE can ever ascend to the top of the arpg mountain alongside other legendary arpgs.

Now it starts again....stupid posts incoming....tztztz
Stop playing PoE and rather join a feminist club...or eat a Snickers :-D
As someone with slow internet, thanks a bunch guys, this is epic!
Ciao!
Path of Paid begins in few hours.

Lets all re-joy in the first waive of P2W features.
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info