Path of Exile: Ascendancy launches tomorrow!

Am I the only one who is planning to play the first day with no pants on?

I have the feeling they improved the patchingservers, could download with 10 MB/s really nice.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
threw away my snacks and just had my cat for dinner, servers still down! did I do something wrong?
anyone know when servers will be up? latest when the ascendancy countdown is at 00.00 ?
I am so bored, I ate my own body weight in ice cream <:(
I like turtles and cheesecake
"
Romados wrote:
Am I the only one who is planning to play the first day with no pants on?

A long tradition for Templars.
This is as beautiful as a wild happy kiwi :D
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
"
KariFloss wrote:
"
Matroxiou wrote:
i believe it was that 11 mb patch yday?

That patch is just for the upcoming release. It doesn't say anything about a fix for us 1%.

OH i donno, maybe you should learn to read this? But if thats not enough let me copy/paste it for you.

"
Version 2.1.2e
Fixed a problem that prevented some players from running Path of Exile after the 2.1.2d update. If you still can't run the game, download this executable and replace PathofExile.exe in your Path of Exile folder with it. (http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/PathOfExile.exe)
Premium stash tabs can now be set as "public", which makes them accessible to third-party trading websites.
Right-clicking on an item in a public stash tab allows you to set a note on the item (which could be a price).
Entire tabs can be priced in a similar way.

I've high lighted stuff... sheesh
its like the FAQ people follow me around and watch how i build my character to get ideas how to screw me over on the next patch LOL. I thought a poison build was going to be great and I had alot of fun playing with him until i read the changes. If your going to change the poison passives that much just take them out of the passive skill tree completely. Disgusted.
So "nice" that every game ruins itsself with implementing leaderboards..

After Lab Reset Lab is just unplayable...50 sek loading even witz ssd, rubberbanding every 5 sek, desync everywhere... so nice to play.

Good gob GGG... a leaderboard is everything this game NEVER needed...
Happy 5 years of ascending!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info