[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

just came back playing this game. So about the jewels? When should I go for it? On the skill tree, it isnt indicated. Just got my first jewel from quest reward
"
Synegh wrote:
Don't you want less duration in your weapon links rather than Added Fire? Less Duration will add a lot more DPS because aftershocks are what you're looking for.

I managed to make my weapon 6 slots 5L only yesterday. I'll swap the gems once it has some more level, right now it actually gives less DPS if I swap them.
"
DeepUnknown wrote:
"
Synegh wrote:
Don't you want less duration in your weapon links rather than Added Fire? Less Duration will add a lot more DPS because aftershocks are what you're looking for.

I managed to make my weapon 6 slots 5L only yesterday. I'll swap the gems once it has some more level, right now it actually gives less DPS if I swap them.

Ah okay. I was just asking because I'm also learning, only played this game for the past 5 days haha.
"
just came back playing this game. So about the jewels? When should I go for it? On the skill tree, it isnt indicated. Just got my first jewel from quest reward

Well, you generally want combination of 4 offensive stats (various attack speed/dmg stats), or just 3 offensive and %life. Or just anything your equip lacks atm, while waiting for the perfect jewel... :-)
Need some help with gearing up the rest of my slots, some pieces are heavily crappy. I tried uber for the first time today, died at 2nd phase(1 shot), 1st phase wasn't too hard. Yet to try Atziri aswell.

Here are my items:

I'm still trying to get the damn health flasks.

Also my gems are kinda chaotic, I don't see the point in cwdt>summon flame golem instead of having a fully leveled golem?
which ascendancy better? champion or slayer with fortify gem?
"
honerpro wrote:
Need some help with gearing up the rest of my slots, some pieces are heavily crappy. I tried uber for the first time today, died at 2nd phase(1 shot), 1st phase wasn't too hard. Yet to try Atziri aswell.

Here are my items:

I'm still trying to get the damn health flasks.

Also my gems are kinda chaotic, I don't see the point in cwdt>summon flame golem instead of having a fully leveled golem?

Hey man nice try on uber , awesome gear .

If you want you can use a blessed orb on your rustic sash and try get the %16 to a %24 implicit , %8 extra damage right there .

also you could throw a few divines at you hammer to try and get the max physical roll of %250

So the next one is a little out of left field but i have been having some success myself with running Vitality + hatred , so you could look at doing this for the boss fights and warlords for the mobs

I get a regen of about 500 life per second with a stone golem as well on top of any leech im getting threw damage , so maybe try a stone golem instead of the flame golem ?

Awesome gear dude :)

Last edited by Rogueweapon on Jun 16, 2016, 7:56:06 AM
"
Rogueweapon wrote:

Hey man nice try on uber , awesome gear .

If you want you can use a blessed orb on your rustic sash and try get the %16 to a %24 implicit , %8 extra damage right there .

also you could throw a few divines at you hammer to try and get the max physical roll of %250

So the next one is a little out of left field but i have been having some success myself with running Vitality + hatred , so you could look at doing this for the boss fights and warlords for the mobs

I get a regen of about 500 life per second with a stone golem as well on top of any leech im getting threw damage , so maybe try a stone golem instead of the flame golem ?

Awesome gear dude :)

Thanks dude! Really happy about the chest.

Anyways, decided to go with the hypetrain and bought a voidheart, the dps is just insane... If you can afford, get one, It's a gamechanger.
Last edited by Mesima on Sep 25, 2023, 8:39:49 PM
These gloves do pretty well too, they cancel 5% of the maces -10% move speed, have a good bit of armor and give extra damage based on END charges.

Im doing crazy armor (9k), END and frenzy charges (blood rage and warlords mark)

Using ancestral warchief also for some more damage bump.
Barely have 75% resists on all cept chaos.
Level 81 atm

I went Champion for the Fortify, +speed and +damage buff.

Thanks for the great build

-Cob
Last edited by Cobreean on Jun 17, 2016, 1:44:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info