[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

POSSIBLE to Message me Slayer build or can i use this build then pick slayer ?
"
drakeos99 wrote:
POSSIBLE to Message me Slayer build or can i use this build then pick slayer ?

You can use this build, just make sure you start as a duelist :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Jun 3, 2016, 11:40:37 AM
Would you drop immortal call if going Juggernaut? To keep the End charges for bonus'?
"
2. Try to 5-link your Marohi Erqi sometime around level 65+

I don't think this is a good idea. If i am playing in a new league i won't have enough fusings for attempting this that early. I need all the fusings i have to link up my other items. It can take over 200 fusings to get a 5l if unlucky. That happened to me in warbands league.

I prefer to do what ziggyd does. Buy a cheap 1 chaos 5l and roll it with a few orbs until it is somewhat decent. It can later be replaced by something better.

"
kompaniet wrote:
"

I don't think this is a good idea. If i am playing in a new league i won't have enough fusings for attempting this that early. I need all the fusings i have to link up my other items. It can take over 200 fusings to get a 5l if unlucky. That happened to me in warbands league.

I prefer to do what ziggyd does. Buy a cheap 1 chaos 5l and roll it with a few orbs until it is somewhat decent. It can later be replaced by something better.

You can do that as well. It obviously comes down to how much currency you have and can invest! :)
Which order of gems would you prioritize in your earthquake chain?
"
"
kompaniet wrote:
"

You can do that as well. It obviously comes down to how much currency you have and can invest! :)

I just wanted to say thank you for this, as Perandus league was my first character last league and I got to endgame tier 13+ maps (not core) for my first time playing this game in perandus, reached level 90, lvl 7 masters and 17 challenges. I have had so much incredible fun playing this build.

I think im going to try slayer this time because of the leech nodes but juggernaut looks amazing as well.... Thanks LNB!
"
bobmcbob124 wrote:

The order is how they are currently listed :)
"
"
bobmcbob124 wrote:

The order is how they are currently listed :)

Would you go for the Rampart node (fortify cluster) if you play this as Champion?
Sheet color gem

Add comment in https://goo.gl/r9iM3t

Update with comment

Thx for help
Last edited by gr0mic on Jun 6, 2016, 2:53:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info