[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

any advise what should i upgrade next? :)
"
chuckyyy wrote:

any advise what should i upgrade next? :)

Hmm next uprgrade for u, i have an idea.... u should try to forget a little ur computer and path of exile ... u know? "real life could be fun" :)
IGN:Sirdec
"

Defensive Setup:

- Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 13), Immortal Call (lvl 15), Molten Shell (lvl 17 ) & Increased Duration (max level)

Note: Decrease/Increase the CWDT level requirements as you see fit. I use the above setup for tier 10+ maps.

Auras/Mana Reservation & Golem:

- Hatred, Herald of Ash, CWDT (lvl 1) + Flame Golem (lvl 2).

sorry if this is a noob question but why does he say to cap some of these gems at lvl 13 and 15 etc? Also the same question for the auras/golem part? my cwdt is lvl 2 and my flame golem is lvl 5 and wondering if its hurting me at all.
"
Selvam wrote:

sorry if this is a noob question but why does he say to cap some of these gems at lvl 13 and 15 etc? Also the same question for the auras/golem part? my cwdt is lvl 2 and my flame golem is lvl 5 and wondering if its hurting me at all.

You Keep lvl 1 CWDT + Golem lvl 2 coz golem will die a lot and because CWDT is lvl 1 you need to take only about 600 dmg to re summon your golem. And do not lvl your golem gem to much coz CWDT will not proc, coz it can support gems to certain lvl only.

Why to cap CWDT @ 13 lvl ? It depends on your HP i use CWDT @ lvl 15 and it proc molten shell and immortal call after i get 2184 dmg. And remember CWDT can support only gems to certain lvl, my 15 lvl CWDT can support gems that requiring lvl 65 or less.

My setup CWDT @ lvl 15:

My setup CWDT golem:
Last edited by Ene on Mar 14, 2016, 4:57:04 PM
Hi, I'd like some advice on what to upgrade next.
Currently my gear is pretty shitty besides my 5l Marohi Erqui which I'm pretty proud of.
Besides that, I am very poor right now (after throwing all my currency at Marohi Erqui). I would say I have about 20c in accumulation of all my currency.

These are my questions - Which flasks should I get? When should I ditch my Tabula Rasa (maybe sell it for currency? though I want to save it for other characaters)? Which gear should I upgrade and how much currency should I throw at it?

Thanks ahead!

Last edited by bendking on Mar 14, 2016, 7:08:12 PM
"
"
BachBWV971 wrote:
What's the point of picking up the elemental damage nodes? Where does elemental damage come from in this build? Is it just the ele dmg which comes from gems like "ele dmg" and "added fire"?

Thanks

Physical To lightning gem, I suppose.

oh yeah, thanks!
Well, since the thread has been morphed into a gear check thread, might as well offer mine up for critique. I know I know, but I have a 247% Marohi Erqi that I'm trying to 5 link, 300 jewelers in, no 6 soc yet :(

I don't have a crap ton of currency, about 2ex I'm willing to invest in this char for now.

Last edited by guanqi on Mar 14, 2016, 6:11:44 PM
why do you not take Unwavering Stance? I rage quit my Ice Crash character before cause I was constantly getting stunned to the point where it just wasnt fun to play. Does something else give this build stun immunity?
IGN: DabrixRN
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
why do you not take Unwavering Stance? I rage quit my Ice Crash character before cause I was constantly getting stunned to the point where it just wasnt fun to play. Does something else give this build stun immunity?

well, just have a lot of HP and some stun recovery and you are just fine. with perma fortify, coil and endurance charges you rarely get stunned.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.
What do you think about:

Hatred into Essence Worm Ring + Herald of Ash + Blasphemy "Warlord's_Mark"

Yes, we lose one ring slot, but we get Curse-Aura, Hatred and Herald of Ash with 84% mana reserved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info