[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

Is jaggernaut and rampart the way to go after i followed all other passives. The extra dmg and reduction from rampart and armor from juggernaut plus flask recovery sounds good to this build? any suggesten guys?

Love this build btw, iam lvl 81 with shit gear and doing tier 10+ maps. Face tanked izaro in merciless.

Good job Lintingnerdbro
Last edited by paraply on Mar 13, 2016, 3:15:45 PM
"
Unknowner wrote:
Can someone helpme to upgrade my set? tellme please what should i swap im kinda noob :S

To be fair pretty much everything. Gloves seems fine for now.
I'm not an expert on upgrading gear(I'm not an expert on any subject on this game :)).
It really deepends how much currency you have, but let's assume you have 10-20c.
In your case I would do it like this:
Take off helm, chest, boots, rings, amulet, belt. Now your plan is to buy items with high resist with at least some health.
Belt: 20-24% phy dmg, 60-90% total resist, +50-70 life.
Rings: 60-90% total resists, 50-70 life, bonus: int, dex, phy dmg.
Boots: 20-35% move speed, 50-70life, some resistances. Bonus: high armor, dex, int.

Let's assume that by this point your resistances are capped. If not - cap it with rest of the items. With helm and ammulet I would finish getting required stats for skill gems.

Helm: 70-90life, high armour, int, dex. bonus: resistances
Amulet: 70-90 life, as much as possible int and dex.
Chest: If going for 4link then you can buy it as a first item. They are usually fairly cheap and offers high armour, decent resistances and a lot of life.

In the end you have to cap you resistances, get enough dex and int for skill gems and gather decent pool of life and armour. It's only an advice, it you see upgrading things in a different way or order would work better - do it. And if you have more currency you can buy better things :)
What's the point of picking up the elemental damage nodes? Where does elemental damage come from in this build? Is it just the ele dmg which comes from gems like "ele dmg" and "added fire"?

Thanks
Last edited by BachBWV971 on Mar 13, 2016, 5:45:16 PM
I said f**k it, So i went and put my hard earned currency to use instead, didnt take more than 50 fusing to 6link either. (250 jew to 6socket though >,<)

Lets hope we dont rip with the value put in >.<
Last edited by Ino_0x on Mar 13, 2016, 6:22:22 PM
"
Ino_0x wrote:
I said f**k it, So i went and put my hard earned currency to use instead, didnt take more than 50 fusing to 6link either. (250 jew to 6socket though >,<)

Lets hope we dont rip with the value put in >.<

God-DAMN that is some good gear.
Loving this build. Aside from blowing a billion fusings on my maori erqi to try and get a 5link what else should be doing to make my character stronger?

Unsure on Vaal Ground Slam. Damage isn't amazing but it is nice for Yolo opening boxes and the like or to create some space if needed.

Any advice on gems and gear is should be looking for welcome.

I've messed with sunder a bit and that seems pretty good on this build too.
"
Hyroero wrote:
Loving this build. Aside from blowing a billion fusings on my maori erqi to try and get a 5link what else should be doing to make my character stronger?

Unsure on Vaal Ground Slam. Damage isn't amazing but it is nice for Yolo opening boxes and the like or to create some space if needed.

Any advice on gems and gear is should be looking for welcome.

I've messed with sunder a bit and that seems pretty good on this build too.

5l that Erqi and try for really high defense get a lightning coil. vaal ground slam is most usefull to cull a boss or rare by stunning them.
Do you guys get chaos resist? It doesn't look like it... why don't you need chaos resist?
"
Do you guys get chaos resist? It doesn't look like it... why don't you need chaos resist?

It's far harder to get on gear and most of the chaos mobs you fight have avoidable attacks.

Don't get me wrong its really good but you should cap your other resistances and get a load of hp and any extra chaos resistance you find is a bonus.

Some people even like building a chaos set or swap out some items if they are doing maps with chaos damage.
Appreciate if someone can help recommend upgrades to my gear. I am new to the game and the gear is mostly self-found (except for the weapon/chest pieces). I would love to know more before start spending. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info