[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

The skill tree doesn't seem to be working now
The 30% reduced EQ duration helmet enchant allows the aftershock to trigger before the next attack when combined with the less duration gem. This results in a massive dps boost - I'm sitting at +39% attack speed (1.53/s) with blood rage active and my hits are a fraction of a second after the aftershock.

I imagine if you push attack speed before the aftershock you'll experience a drop in dps.

Last edited by mwnciau on Mar 11, 2016, 10:15:22 PM
"
Alternitus wrote:
The skill tree doesn't seem to be working now

They're working fine for me
I have been playing this build for a while now. lvl 89 cureently. Am I the only one who finds no use for Vaal Ground slam? I just feel like it is a waste in this build because EQ is so good. I know that Lifting mentions it in the vid but anyone have any ideas what to link there Cause mana reserved is already 75%.

Thanks all!

-Mumbo
Last edited by Lothrik on May 25, 2018, 11:33:18 PM
"
MumboOfJumbo wrote:
I have been playing this build for a while now. lvl 89 cureently. Am I the only one who finds no use for Vaal Ground slam? I just feel like it is a waste in this build because EQ is so good. I know that Lifting mentions it in the vid but anyone have any ideas what to link there Cause mana reserved is already 75%.

Thanks all!

-Mumbo

Try a 5 link ancestral protecter with faster casting, (faster attacks/multistrike),weapon elmental dmg phsyc to light, added fire, pshycical dmg, pretty fyn combo. The totem do almost 10 k dps hehe
Last edited by paraply on Mar 12, 2016, 12:37:46 AM
"
paraply wrote:
"
MumboOfJumbo wrote:

Thanks all!

-Mumbo

Try a 5 link ancestral protecter with faster casting, (faster attacks/multistrike),weapon elmental dmg phsyc to light, added fire, pshycical dmg, pretty fyn combo. The totem do almost 10 k dps hehe

Or you can use Nicebuild`s 5/6l vaal molten shell, pretty sick for melee.
"
paraply wrote:
"
paraply wrote:
"
MumboOfJumbo wrote:

Thanks all!

-Mumbo

Or you can use Nicebuild`s 5/6l vaal molten shell, pretty sick for melee.

Link?
Guys i need help please if u can spare me a minute:

I have followed this build guide and im now rocking in merciless =)

My problem is the skilltree guide only goes to lvl 75.. :(

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAQHcBLMFLQmWEuEUIBXsGjgaPiE0Jy8pLiyULdIuUzKJNI41kjkOOtg64TwFPfxBP0MxR35M_03jUEdR5lcNV-JYY1nzWhpfP2IXZU1oZWjya9lvO3KpdO12rHfjd-V4DXh6eWh673vUfLh82YIHgpuElITZhO-GO4dqiXGK8IzPj2CQVZHOlIeWbJd5nsWfPp_fogCi6qZXqSepbqmUrKqtja9stC-18rkdvTa-p8AawGbBBMMzxILKkM9-0iHTb9ZY2L3ZYdl82sHfsuFz5FHpRuoY7FztIO8O73zwH_Gs8kHyRfOb9kj3Mv4K_o8=

i want to get more tanky.. so i want life/armor/hp nodes.. wich should i go for?

i really need your advice

thanks
this is the build i was following

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1596320

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info