[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
paraply wrote:
"
MumboOfJumbo wrote:
I have been playing this build for a while now. lvl 89 cureently. Am I the only one who finds no use for Vaal Ground slam? I just feel like it is a waste in this build because EQ is so good. I know that Lifting mentions it in the vid but anyone have any ideas what to link there Cause mana reserved is already 75%.

Thanks all!

-Mumbo

Try a 5 link ancestral protecter with faster casting, (faster attacks/multistrike),weapon elmental dmg phsyc to light, added fire, pshycical dmg, pretty fyn combo. The totem do almost 10 k dps hehe

I actually did this one Alpha and liked it as well! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
i thought the same like the guy Above me with Slayer and the Rest :D
registered since September 8, 2012 played 892 Hours pays 0$ (need to change that)

Guild:
Sportfreunde Wraeclast (best Guild in PoE)
/global 4745 - deutscher Chat
I have a plan to start my new character. Does this buid can do the high tier map ?
"
fattyhungry wrote:
I have a plan to start my new character. Does this buid can do the high tier map ?

Doing T10 maps right now. No problems.(With tabula)
This build is afraid of both phy and ele reflect. Have to switch stuff around when dealing with ele reflect.
Last edited by JuztBe on Mar 12, 2016, 8:51:03 AM
"
JuztBe wrote:
"
fattyhungry wrote:

This build is afraid of both phy and ele reflect. Have to switch stuff around when dealing with ele reflect.

Thank you Bro. I will try this build :D
"
MumboOfJumbo wrote:
I have been playing this build for a while now. lvl 89 cureently. Am I the only one who finds no use for Vaal Ground slam? I just feel like it is a waste in this build because EQ is so good. I know that Lifting mentions it in the vid but anyone have any ideas what to link there Cause mana reserved is already 75%.

Thanks all!

-Mumbo

Yeah, I got rid of the Vaal Ground Slam because it did less damage than my Earthquake and annoyingly knocked everything back out of range if it didn't kill it. I decided that using Kaom's armor would be preferable to having a second 5 or 6 link.
"
JuztBe wrote:
"
fattyhungry wrote:

What do you switch around?

Thanks lifting for another great build, just did merciless Izaro at level 67 with a 4 link marohi, 4k life, and a random rare chest
Last edited by LadyLoriana on Mar 12, 2016, 11:14:32 AM
"
LadyLoriana wrote:
"
JuztBe wrote:
"
fattyhungry wrote:

What do you switch around?

Thanks lifting for another great build, just did merciless Izaro at level 67 with a 4 link marohi, 4k life, and a random rare chest

Rule nr.1 - Do no do ele reflect maps
Rule nr.2 - If it so happens that you entered ele reflect map change phy to lighting and weapon ele dmg with life leach and faster attacks. Turn off HOA and Hatred and run determination.

There probably are better alternatives, because with this setup DPS is pretty low. It's enough to clear a map, but not enough to do it quickly. I try not to run ele reflect maps
It is great build for newbie like me :)
"
JuztBe wrote:
"
fattyhungry wrote:

I think with physical to lightning gem the phys reflect is no longer any problem, as the physical part of our dmg is now rather tiny.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info