StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

Clasped Mitts are in the valuable unique section, they probably shouldn't be.
Ey BRUV Atziri's Reflection is hidden in the Uberstrict filter & shows up even when identified as a worthless unique (in the less strict ver.)?
Last edited by WOMFT on Feb 19, 2022, 9:47:05 AM
"
MrPing1000 wrote:
Clasped Mitts are in the valuable unique section, they probably shouldn't be.

I'll take a look when I do the update

"
WOMFT wrote:
Ey BRUV Atziri's Reflection is hidden in the Uberstrict filter & shows up even when identified as a worthless unique (in the less strict ver.)?

Yeah I completely forgot about the prophecy unique changes when I did the update (it was in the patch notes but not the filter thread) and Atziri's Reflection is now on Golden Buckler with Atziri's Mirror being removed from the game.

I'll try to have an update out before the end of the month that fixes this. Fortunately as an Uber Atziri drop it shouldn't trip up anyone not asleep at the wheel because if you kill her and don't see a unique drop then something is clearly up.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Feb 23, 2022, 8:09:34 AM
2/28/22 - v3.17.1

Archnemesis League Update I

In addition to the usual meta adjustments this update finally contains support for offmeta melee levelling. Previously the filter only supported 1h/2h sword/axe levelling, but now sections for 1h/2h maces, staves, daggers, and claws have all been added. Please note that daggers/rune daggers and staves/warstaves are separate sections. Also note that all non-axe sections are disabled by default.

Update Notes:
- Added 1h/2h mace, claw, dagger, and staff levelling sections
- Tiered all new unique items and div cards
- Permanently removed all references to prophecies and silver coins as they've been fully deleted from the game (sections were previously only disabled)
- Added Supreme Spiked Shield to all good basetype shield blocks, as well as Mirrored Spiked Shield in the levelling ranges
- Fixed Atziri's Reflection being hidden in the Uberstrict filter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- A few other various minor adjustments and tiering changes

The best way to stay up to date is to make sure you follow the filter on the forum item filter page. If you have questions either catch me while streaming at https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit or post them in the forum thread. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter. Many thanks to all those who have donated so far.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Dec 9, 2022, 8:38:30 AM
5/12/22 - v3.18.0

Sentinel League Launch Release

This small update contains support for the new item types being added in Sentinel League.

Update Notes:
- Added support for Power Cores and Recombinators
- Solid blue background currency shards have all been moved to border only and the solid color black border highlight is now a "league currency" highlight used by Sentinel items and likely other future content
- Disabled Archnemesis blocks (will be removed in a future update if content is indeed permanently removed)

The best way to stay up to date is to make sure you follow the filter on the forum item filter page. If you have questions either catch me while streaming at https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit or post them in the forum thread. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter. Many thanks to all those who have donated so far.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Dec 9, 2022, 8:38:18 AM
for the leveling link colors does BBG need to be entered as BBG and GBG, GBB or only as BBG?
:3
Thanks for keeping it updated mate, been using it for 5 years now.

Small suggestion/request:

Add a section for race/early league SSF Harvest base highlighting. So in current meta basically i77 Full Dragonscale, Cardinal Round Shield, ECT. I just add it in myself each league but it might be a nice feature for other people if you wanna consider it.

Either way thanks for all the work you've done on it.
IGN: adrft
"
bwinbc wrote:
for the leveling link colors does BBG need to be entered as BBG and GBG, GBB or only as BBG?

Order doesn't matter, you don't have to enter every combination.

"
ADRIFT wrote:
Thanks for keeping it updated mate, been using it for 5 years now.

Small suggestion/request:

Add a section for race/early league SSF Harvest base highlighting. So in current meta basically i77 Full Dragonscale, Cardinal Round Shield, ECT. I just add it in myself each league but it might be a nice feature for other people if you wanna consider it.

Either way thanks for all the work you've done on it.

If you can give me a list of bases / ilvls I can create a section for it in the next update, thing is I'm taking a break from PoE right now so I'm slightly out of touch with the fine details of the current meta. Sounds like you just want a block of AR/EV white bases shown once t10 maps start as a precursor to the 84+ filtering?
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on May 13, 2022, 3:32:07 PM
"
Sounds like you just want a block of AR/EV white bases shown once t10 maps start as a precursor to the 84+ filtering?

I think that makes sense, as I make a section like this every league. ilvl 76 gloves, boots, helmet and ilvl 77 chests and shields can roll T2 spell suppression so I make sure to pick some bases up as soon as I get them.

On another note, Ember currency highlighting in Section 2 ("Ember") affects Emberstone sentinels, so it may be worth to change it to "Eldritch Ember".
Since I started using your filter, all others seem wrong. Thanks for this gem.

I want to know if one thing is possible. Can we globally decrease font size, let's say 4 pts? This way, exalted ord would be 41 instead of 45, and so on.

Is it possible to put perma beams to some tiers of currency? For example, beams for all currency after alchemy tier would be great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info