StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

2/4/22 - v3.17.0

Archnemesis League Launch Release

This is a bit bigger than the usual leaguestart update due to the amount of expansion content and a number of items are on temporary highlights as I have no idea what actual droprates are. I'll try to have a fine-tuning update out within the first week once I have more information.

Note to those updating their own older filters: due to the large number of new/changed/removed items I would recommend against trying to add everything in individually unless you're being exceptionally thorough.

Update Notes:
- Added support for all new/changed items in Siege of the Atlas as well as Archnemesis mods.
- Disabled all references to prophecies, silver coins, watchstones, and other removed items. This will be cleaned up in a future update.
- Updated bow levelling and endgame filtering with the new quiver types.
- Added a temporary section to catch Exarch/Eater influenced items (located near the bottom of Section 5).

The best way to stay up to date is to make sure you follow the filter on the forum item filter page. If you have questions either catch me while streaming at https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit or post them in the forum thread. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter. Many thanks to all those who have donated so far.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Dec 9, 2022, 8:38:45 AM
Big thank you for keeping this up to date SFH, really appreciate it!
"
SBOG4215 wrote:
Big thank you for keeping this up to date SFH, really appreciate it!

My sentiments exactly.
Legend already updated to 3.17 Pog
Beautiful, as always \õ/
Last edited by twitticles on Feb 4, 2022, 12:39:55 PM
Played around with the leveling sections and I couldn't find any filtering for Claws of any kind?
Thought they might be included in 1h-Leveling (if hidden on default or something, not usually relevant), but it's not included.

As someone who's planning on leveling with Claws for the most part and who's not someone who understands filters enough to just write the lines for myself, do I even need to worry?
I'm guessing they are mentioned in some other sections and don't neccessarily need to be added to the leveling sections themselves?

Thanks for your work as always, love your filter! <3
WARNING: Loot filter not loading properly on Raiz's stream
Getting an error in game
Live 2568: Unable to parse parameter for HasExplicitMod rule: No mods found matching "Zana's"
"
SBOG4215 wrote:
WARNING: Loot filter not loading properly on Raiz's stream

"
Kaysick wrote:
Getting an error in game
Live 2568: Unable to parse parameter for HasExplicitMod rule: No mods found matching "Zana's"

Yea just remove the Zana lines for now, these weren't mentioned in the item filter post as being removed. There's a big difference between something being disabled from dropping and being literally deleted from the game (including Standard leagues) and GGG never mentioned they were actually deleting the mod from the game entirely.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"
UncleBenZz wrote:
Played around with the leveling sections and I couldn't find any filtering for Claws of any kind?
Thought they might be included in 1h-Leveling (if hidden on default or something, not usually relevant), but it's not included.

As someone who's planning on leveling with Claws for the most part and who's not someone who understands filters enough to just write the lines for myself, do I even need to worry?
I'm guessing they are mentioned in some other sections and don't neccessarily need to be added to the leveling sections themselves?

Thanks for your work as always, love your filter! <3

Claws have never been meta for levelling and the filter is fairly race/meta oriented. It's something I've been meaning to add forever but it keeps getting pushed back because it's low priority. I'll try to see if I can finally get around to it sometime this league.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Feb 4, 2022, 3:26:53 PM
Filters updated as of 12:45 PST with the zana fix. Please note that simply deleting "Zana's" from the blocks in the map filtering section will resolve the issue without you having to redownload if you've made a lot of changes already.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info