StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

Been trying to farm it in the last days of league and I noticed "Desperate Crusade" the div card that gives Prism Guardian is missing from the filter. I know it shows regardless but thought I'd mention it. Pretty important card.
"
MrPing1000 wrote:
Been trying to farm it in the last days of league and I noticed "Desperate Crusade" the div card that gives Prism Guardian is missing from the filter. I know it shows regardless but thought I'd mention it. Pretty important card.

I'll bump it up a tier in the league launch update.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Thanks for all you do, Mr. Hobbit!
12/9/22 - v3.20.0

Forbidden Sanctum League Launch Release

Just your standard league update. League updates with relatively few new item types are nice and chill.

Update Notes:
- Added highlighting for relics, fracturing orbs and shards.
- Tiered all new div cards and all new and adjusted uniques
- Unknown uniques and div cards are now in the "League Unknowns" block at the end of the league specific section. They have green icons by default.
- Moved bone ring to the more basic ring highlights. Note that they will only show in the levelling phase if you haven't deleted the summoner levelling section. In maps rare bone rings are in the lowest filtering tier.
- Adjusted unique tiering on a number of items (timeworn claw, wolf pelt, titan gauntlets, among several others).
- Added a "Ruthless Override" at the top of the General filter for Ruthless difficulty. Right now this only has lines for support gems always showing as the rest of the filter is fairly generous regarding key base types during the levelling phase already. I'll try to improve it as I learn more but I haven't played Ruthless yet myself.

The best way to stay up to date is to make sure you follow the filter on the forum item filter page. If you have questions either catch me while streaming at https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit or post them in the forum thread. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter. Many thanks to all those who have donated so far.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Dec 9, 2022, 2:46:46 AM
Ty once again for the filter update!
Topkek
I should have mentioned this alongside bone rings, but convoking wands are also a fairly common drop (not at atlas base) and totally do not need a highlight/sound like they currently have.
Last edited by MrPing1000 on Dec 15, 2022, 8:56:47 PM
Gemcutter's Mercy needs tiering change badly
"
MrPing1000 wrote:
I should have mentioned this alongside bone rings, but convoking wands are also a fairly common drop (not at atlas base) and totally do not need a highlight/sound like they currently have.

"
Riven_Moans wrote:
Gemcutter's Mercy needs tiering change badly

I'll take care of both of these in the Crucible update
4/7/23 - v3.21.0

Crucible League Launch Release

This has a lot more than the usual leaguestart update. In addition to a significant number of tiering and other small changes, the flat wand change required adjusting six different sections in the filter which makes fully updating mandatory.

Update Notes:
- Added highlighting for all new Crucible items and adjusted/removed the changed/deleted items
- Updated all wands to account for the flat change (sections 5, 6, 8, 10, 11c, 14 were all impacted by this)
- Fully rewrote the wand levelling section while I was at it. Please note that due to the large variety of implicits available (fast wand, spelldmg wand, castspeed wand, cold/fire/light wands) that right now a fair number of bases show by default. I will try to cut a few of the lesser used ones in the next update.
- Moved convoking wand out of atlas bases and into the normal base blocks
- Significantly tightened up influence highlighting in all filters. Hid low tier influenced items in Uber.
- Adjusted tiering of a large number of unique items (~30'sh including the wand changes) including properly tiering Sanctum uniques. Crucible uniques have been added to the Unknown block.
- Adjusted tiering on a large number of divination cards (~40'sh) and tiered the five new known div cards
- Added a lot more divination cards to the trash tier block (hidden in all filters). Current hide list: "The Carrion Crow" "The Surgeon" "The King's Blade" "The Lunaris Priestess" "The Metalsmith's Gift" "Lantador's Lost Love" "The Scholar" "The Sigil" "The Lover" "The Puzzle" "The Warden" "Rain Tempter" "Rain of Chaos" "Prosperity" "Struck By Lightning" "The Inoculated" "The Opulent" "The Sacred Meadow" "Destined to Crumble". Note that the Uber filter hides significantly more.
- Simplified delve mod filtering blocks as they don't drop enough to warrant basetype specific filtering.
- Removed a number of obsolete highlights (i.e. 86 bone helm, 64-65 wands, etc)
- Lots of minor adjustments and cleanups in various sections

The best way to stay up to date is to make sure you follow the filter on the forum item filter page. If you have questions either catch me while streaming at https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit or post them in the forum thread. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter. Many thanks to all those who have donated so far.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Apr 7, 2023, 8:04:24 AM
Thank you hobbit for updating, I been using your filter for like years now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info