[2.3] King's "Immortal Reaver" - Crit Bino's + 78% block & spell block Aegis Aurora +100k dps

@OP

Your gears and gems sections have different gem setup. I am confused. What should my priorities be on gemsetup? I mean, you have "Weapon 3L - CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration" on your gems section but your weapon bino have Hatred, Grace, and Enlighten.

"
TeamNobility wrote:
Any recommendations for leveling this build?

Last Resort, Wildslash, then Mightflay

Just play Reave with these weapons in order as you level up. Mightflay can carry you until Bino. and Buy unique shield while you are at it too.
"
Blazera wrote:
@OP

Your gears and gems sections have different gem setup. I am confused. What should my priorities be on gemsetup? I mean, you have "Weapon 3L - CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration" on your gems section but your weapon bino have Hatred, Grace, and Enlighten.

Gear gems are not updated, so you should follow 'Gems' section. You can use Vaal Reave instead of Vengeance, Riposte, Reckoning and ECOMS, it's a really fun skill to use.
"
kralj87 wrote:
"
Blazera wrote:
@OP

Gear gems are not updated, so you should follow 'Gems' section. You can use Vaal Reave instead of Vengeance, Riposte, Reckoning and ECOMS, it's a really fun skill to use.

Thank you for responding. And I was been using Vaal Reave while leveling up, it's really fun but how effective is ECOMS though? I might stick with ECOMS if it's very effective.
Well, It's a nice thing to have, especially in HC, but you can live without it. Try different things and see what you like :)
"
kralj87 wrote:
Well, It's a nice thing to have, especially in HC, but you can live without it. Try different things and see what you like :)

Your tree still have 2 ascendary points left. Mind telling us which node we should take? I was thinking of taking Gratuitous Violence for clear speed.
"
Nikkokicko wrote:
"
mirza911 wrote:

How is the HC viability?

Currently 94 on Perandus HC with a slightly modified version of this build. It is viable and it is fun. Will do a write up later today when I got time.

Hey, could you maybe set your Profile to public so that we could watch your build? ^^
"
Blazera wrote:
"
kralj87 wrote:

Your tree still have 2 ascendary points left. Mind telling us which node we should take? I was thinking of taking Gratuitous Violence for clear speed.

Yeah, I'd take Gratuitous Violence..
"
FauliPrime wrote:
"
Nikkokicko wrote:
"
mirza911 wrote:

How is the HC viability?

Currently 94 on Perandus HC with a slightly modified version of this build. It is viable and it is fun. Will do a write up later today when I got time.

Hey, could you maybe set your Profile to public so that we could watch your build? ^^

I don't have that build speced currently so can't help you there :) I usually make 4-5 different builds per league, rarely stick to on build..
Thank you for your help.

One more question. Why spec into Ghost Reaver? We will only have small amount of ES. Why don't we leech life instead?

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info