[2.3] King's "Immortal Reaver" - Crit Bino's + 78% block & spell block Aegis Aurora +100k dps

"
kralj87 wrote:
You can't use blood rage because it will instantly drain your es :)

That's not a problem for AA builds.
"
bullgaria wrote:
"
kralj87 wrote:

I had no idea there was an Asking Alexandria build... I'm so down.
"
bullgaria wrote:
"
kralj87 wrote:

Thought Blood Rage was still chaos based... D'ugh!
But right, with enough incoming hits and good leech...
maybe...
But right, es will disappear without leech/hits...

I was planning for this league to go for either something that bleeds out stuff or reaver. Guess I will test it anyway :P
"
eTo_PL wrote:
"
bullgaria wrote:
"
kralj87 wrote:

Thought Blood Rage was still chaos based... D'ugh!
But right, with enough incoming hits and good leech...
maybe...
But right, es will disappear without leech/hits...

I was planning for this league to go for either something that bleeds out stuff or reaver. Guess I will test it anyway :P

Bear in mind that Bino's, Aegis Aurora and Armour-Evasion armour won't be so cheap :)

I would maybe advise you to play something silly cheap like Arc spell caster or Essence Drain-Contagion to acquire some currency first..
"
kralj87 wrote:
Bear in mind that Bino's, Aegis Aurora and Armour-Evasion armour won't be so cheap :)

I would maybe advise you to play something silly cheap like Arc spell caster or Essence Drain-Contagion to acquire some currency first..

I know, guess I need to start selling some stuff if I want to get build going before end... but it's doable. With some generic armour (on 4l should be enough power to farm some currency?), dagger (200-240 pdps 8%crit should be cheap for starters, right?), get AA and work on getting Bino's and proper armour/links <- current plan.
Leveling with something else cheaper/close to build might be smart, but i'm too lazy to do smart things :P
Besides, caster = other char or complete respec? That is also that many regrets I need to buy to start this build = wasted currency for which I can have some gear for this build.
Yeah, you can always play something like a rare dagger and Thousand Teeth Temu max block until you get Aegis and Bino's..
SKILL TREE LINK IS BROKEN! PLEASE RENEW IT! THANKS!
Is it possible to build something similar to this but without crit? I like Reave but with some of the gear I have and the way I like to play I'd prefer to get RT and increase my damage through other means.

Or would I be better served by using Sunder/Ice Crash? And if so, why? Been away from the game for a while and trying to do some research on how to respec.
Somebody please link me the build,cause the link is broken!
Updated skill tree!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info