[2.3] King's "Immortal Reaver" - Crit Bino's + 78% block & spell block Aegis Aurora +100k dps

hello , I am relatively new to the game ( I played in beta,pre-steam) .
you recommend this build to a player like me , in the new league ?
particularly difficult ?
you can explain better passive to be taken for the gladiator class?
Work good in party?

thanks a lot for explanations
"
DFGemini wrote:
hello , I am relatively new to the game ( I played in beta,pre-steam) .
you recommend this build to a player like me , in the new league ?
particularly difficult ?
you can explain better passive to be taken for the gladiator class?
Work good in party?

thanks a lot for explanations

I wouldn't suggest you playing this build because it's quite expensive and it requires some game knowledge and high leveled character :)

You might want to check some guides from community first, like ZiggyDs or LiftingNerds guides on Youtube. I'd suggest you playing either a simple spell caster using Arc skill or something like a two handed Marauder. Those are really fun to play and great to learn game mechanics :)
ok , thanks a lot of suggestion

I'll try a build simplest that you recommended .
I hope to try your build later in the future :)
My only question is which nodes did you use your 6 ascendancy points in? I can't seem to find it...
Go for Versatile combat - 100% of Block chance is mandatory, unless you want to use gear for that, but it will be tricky/might not be better.
And for Outmatch and Outlast - to generate frenzy charges (I assume).

Those are my two bets. I'm assuming those bets are accurate, but correct me if I'm wrong.

As for price for gear... Binos is dirty cheap - 18 chaos, Aegis Aurora - 1 - 10 ex (only 3 available), and armour, which might be expensive, not sure what would be recommended one by author - and buying any 6L armour is not cheap. Or getting 1500 fusings... But it all looks possible to get (it's not like something of Atziri's Acuity caliber is mandatory with no way around it :P ) . Depends really on how much any of us trade. And it'a couple of first days of league anyway.

---
Edit: prices i'm talking about are in softcore
Last edited by eTo_PL on Mar 7, 2016, 7:25:52 PM
Hi, i have a question. why are u using gem Riposte? imao it works with duals
So, after playing 3 days I've managed to get Bino, Abyssus, the Anvil and Thousand Teeth Temu.

On a four link (Reave + Melee physical + Multistrike + faster attack) I'm getting 20k tooltip dps when I have 4 power charges, hatred, herald of ash and fire golem up...

The survivability is insane and the dps is very very sweet with lots of room to grow.
Oh, quick question, would herald of ash + herald of ice + blasphemy/assassin's mark outperform herald of ash + hatred?
"
iThat wrote:
Hi, i have a question. why are u using gem Riposte? imao it works with duals

From the wiki :

"
Perform a deadly counter-attack when you block. Uses both weapons while you're dual wielding

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Riposte
Ty, my bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info