[2.3] King's "Immortal Reaver" - Crit Bino's + 78% block & spell block Aegis Aurora +100k dps

"
Blazera wrote:
Thank you for your help.

One more question. Why spec into Ghost Reaver? We will only have small amount of ES. Why don't we leech life instead?

Thanks.

You will regen a good amount of life with Bino's unique mod (which was nerfed, but should still work nice).
with the new 2 ascendancy points, would it be better to respec outmatch and outlast into blood in the eyes for full bleed ascendancy?
"
with the new 2 ascendancy points, would it be better to respec outmatch and outlast into blood in the eyes for full bleed ascendancy?

I'd take Gratuitous violence
Yea i meant like taking on blood in the eyes as well. but not taking outmatch and outlast

gratuitious violence is part of blood in the eyes
"
Yea i meant like taking on blood in the eyes as well. but not taking outmatch and outlast

But then you'll have to generate frenzy charges in some other way (cannot use blood rage), plus you loose the 10% MORE damage when you're at max frenzy charges, which is basically always.

On a different matter, I'm wondering if it's better to switch WED for increased AOE. You loose a lot of DPS but your hits connect much often. I'm running with it now and it it feels very nice to have a half screen radius of death.
"
RoyBaty wrote:
"

But then you'll have to generate frenzy charges in some other way (cannot use blood rage), plus you loose the 10% MORE damage when you're at max frenzy charges, which is basically always.

On a different matter, I'm wondering if it's better to switch WED for increased AOE. You loose a lot of DPS but your hits connect much often. I'm running with it now and it it feels very nice to have a half screen radius of death.

Well, it's very flexible, you can play in your own way, the way you like :)

To be honest, I haven't touched that build for a long time, I could definitely look into it again an think of something new and maybe better, but the core of the build is quite powerful and fun.
I have a very basic question for you, not for me because I just started with the game.
Whats the idea of having heralds in a Curse on hit support piece?
Heralds have their Attacks. Lets say you kill an enemy that you previously shocked, your Herald of Thunder will trigger and it will hit mobs with Lightning Strikes that can apply curse (on hit). Herald of Ice does something similar. It's just an easier way to auto-curse without pressing additional buttons.

If you just started playing, I would advise you some cheaper build, maybe some spell caster. This build is not easy to gear, unfortunatelly.
Last edited by kralj87 on Jul 1, 2016, 2:38:07 PM
Hey, been leveling your build and I'm now around 70, with the aegis and bino's, I've got two questions :

1. How would you reliably get power charges with a 5l ? I don't do enough lightning damage to reliably launch herald of thunder or ice, thinking about replacing those with a blasphemy assassin's mark.

2. How do you get crit chance that high ? I can barely get to 60% with every crit chance node on your tree (albeit only with 4 power charges), so I've been socketing increased crit chance instead of crit damage in my 5l...

Is this build still worth playing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info