[2.3] King's "Immortal Reaver" - Crit Bino's + 78% block & spell block Aegis Aurora +100k dps

Any recommendations for leveling this build?
"
alkarian wrote:
also, i dont see any accuracy rating on gear. my chance to hit is 86% now at clvl 79 and it will drop more :(
how people get 100k dps w/o charges ? o_O this chest 48k unbuff, 89k with 5PC, 4FC, flask. i guess i need all gems 20/20, higher lvl and dps amulet instead of anvil

Ya that will all help. Here is my gear and I am level 81 with 3 FC and 4 PC only right now. And I peak at 144k dps with all buffs(vaal haste) and flasks up including the proc from my gloves. 138k without unholy might. So when I'm running around with just charges no flask its 78k and with flasks which you should have up almost full time I jump to 114k.

Something I highly recommend is fitting in Vaal Reave into the build. It makes it a thousand more times fun to pop it and get 8 stacks then just run and gun trying to keep the stacks up. You Clear fast as fuck. And just hold onto the next charge for when your stacks drop. I dropped the IC cwdt setup to do it. You'll see it in my shield.

My hp is at 3798 and ES 1460. Should cap out at 3900 and 1500+ when I get the last node in the melding cluster.

Could you post a video of you running Atziri? I just want to get an idea of how it works.
kralj87 can u plz screen 6 ascendancy points in ? i cant find and understand which class takes and what takes,thx
"
zrioo wrote:
kralj87 can u plz screen 6 ascendancy points in ? i cant find and understand which class takes and what takes,thx

I included ascendancy points in 2.2 skill tree. Just expand ascendancy class panel on duelist portrait.

You must take 100% block chance applied to spells and 25% chance to get Frenzy charge with main hand weapon.
Is anyone actually playing this? I am playing this at level 80 and wondering if I am better off using this or switching to something else. p.s. I am on standard.

My gear
Spoiler
Seems a nice build. Anything I should consider for 2.3?
IGN: Gollelio
"
Gollelio wrote:
Seems a nice build. Anything I should consider for 2.3?

Uh, haven't played that one in a while.. It should work just fine, tho :)
Thanks for this build. I wanted to try a melee character for this league (new to me) and I was thinking of doing something with reave+shield, so this build is perfect.

One question though - for the bandits you went with power charge over frenzy. Did anyone ever test to see which one is the better option for this? I usually prefer frenzy over power, but it's based purely on gut feeling.
Hm, you might be right.. Frenzy could actually be a better choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info