2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

"
Zerfall wrote:
"
leary93 wrote:

Midnight bargain: 1 purity, disc, haste in prism. 2 curses, enhanced and 2 purities off-prism.
34% mana reduced from tree + jewel. No helmet specifics needed. 35% auras should be at 23% off-prism and curses should be 26%, and should leave you with 2% of your mana pool leftover.

Ah, that did it.

In your original post it says "Prism Guardian: Purity of lighting - Purity of Ice - Discipline", so I used those and it was too much reserved.

Fixed now, thanks!

It depends on the weapon you use.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Just tried replacing ball lightning with freezing pulse for curse on hit with the new +2 projectile jewel, its pretty amazing once you get it to 20/20 to reach edge/off screen. I think its definitely worth sacrificing a generic rare jewel slot for if possible.

It takes the aoe coverage of ball lightning and the near instant hit of arc and combines them for the best of both.

It's going to be a little while yet before i get into a shavs to be able to run blasphemy, but i'll try to keep this jewel since i think should be able to fit 2x zombie 4x golem + first snow.
Last edited by Asmosis on Mar 9, 2017, 4:03:12 AM
Is unholy might from Vis Mortis good for spectres? I'm primarily using curtains/goats and I don't know if the phys/chaos conversion off of unholy might has much impact for those types of spectres.
"
generalchaos wrote:
Is unholy might from Vis Mortis good for spectres? I'm primarily using curtains/goats and I don't know if the phys/chaos conversion off of unholy might has much impact for those types of spectres.

Not really, as they dont scale physical.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Yup, slashed miscreations are OP. Deathless shaper confirmed.
Definitely worth the upgrade to united in dream.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
First off I love the build, every game I play I look for a summoner and this one suited me perfectly. I did notice that the Passive skills for the build don't show up past the first set you have, I believe level 72, All the other passive links show the same thing. I tried looking through the comments to see if you posted new links but I didn't see anything. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance
Hi Leary, Ive been following your build and videos but i cant seem to get it right and would really like your help i seem to be failing at lvl 71 and cant even do merc act 3 alone
Hey :)

got myself some new gloves, necklace, and a shield just for fun ^.^

Hoping to get Shav's and United in Dream soon but still have a long way to go.

Two questions:

with your mainstream auramancer setup, you are running 3 spectres assuming United in Dream. Do you notice a loss in DPS vs Midnight Bargain (4 spectres) with one less spectre, or does the chaos damage / envy make up for the missing spectre?

Also, I know the build is pretty socket starved, but if I potentially had a free socket, do you think an Animated Guardian would make sense wearing Leer Cast, Dying Breath, Death's Oath, Southbound, Atziri's Slink? Leer cast gives all minions 15% increased damage and Dying Breath 18% increased damage as well as 18% increased effect of curses.
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
After seeing your post Darksagex, I thought of getting that shield too. But it has only +1 to level of socketed aura gems instead of +2.
"
Wermine wrote:
After seeing your post Darksagex, I thought of getting that shield too. But it has only +1 to level of socketed aura gems instead of +2.

Oh wow, I totally didn't notice that.

Rip 30c.

Oh well, there is always the backup.

Thanks for letting me know, totally missed that Q.Q
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info