2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

"
VenatorQT wrote:
If you're looking for Sentinels, I've found a pretty consistent way of getting them you might wanna take a look, it's awesome! :)

I confirm, there is no need to run level 66 spectres. In this patch there are many maps with evangelists, they are very easy to find. I believe those additional levels help a lot.
"

I confirm, there is no need to run level 66 spectres. In this patch there are many maps with evangelists, they are very easy to find. I believe those additional levels help a lot.

Have you found any map for guaranteed evangelists? I'm only running Sentinels so i haven't really looked for those yet.
Just built this as my first ever summoner and I've got to say, it's awesome! I'm getting the same experience rates on Dried Lake that I was getting with a full party. You've done an awesome job with this build. It's satisfying to play, extremely useful in parties and solo, and overall very fun! Thanks for making it! You've given me a great experience with my first summoner and I have to say, I'm probably hooked. My one critique would be that your guide doesn't explain everything in-depth. It's a small gripe and it really only matters with extremely new players like myself. I got everything eventually, but it took me a couple of hours to see how the build fit together (stuff like using Arc to proc EE).

Anyways, awesome build! Would highly recommend. :D
"
VenatorQT wrote:
Have you found any map for guaranteed evangelists? I'm only running Sentinels so i haven't really looked for those yet.

Nope, but I am getting them very often. Right now doing tier 5 and 6, finding evangelists in: Racecourse, Vaal City, Thicket, Tower, Channel, can't remember all the places. What surprises me is that I am not finding flame sentinels.

I wonder if +7 levels spectres is more like MORE than ADDITIONAL. :)
"
VenatorQT wrote:

OK, think I've just solved the mystery! After switching to Slashed Miscreations my desecrate started to create these in many maps.

What you use is what you get! And this is a buff!
"
Rhans wrote:
"
VenatorQT wrote:

OK, think I've just solved the mystery! After switching to Slashed Miscreations my desecrate started to create these in many maps.

What you use is what you get! And this is a buff!

Hmm, that sounds like an interesting theorym. xD.

Anyways, palace is always a popular pickup, I get my evangelists from those, if I really need to, and tbh, I can permachain 13+ so its not a big cost.

Btw, the lvl difference for spectres shouldnt be that big of a deal, besides bosskills, because they 1-2shot mobs regardless, but for bosses, the difference between lvl 66 and lvl 81 spectres is pretty noticable (probably around 20-30% extra dmg)
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
"
JohnTrask wrote:
Just built this as my first ever summoner and I've got to say, it's awesome! I'm getting the same experience rates on Dried Lake that I was getting with a full party. You've done an awesome job with this build. It's satisfying to play, extremely useful in parties and solo, and overall very fun! Thanks for making it! You've given me a great experience with my first summoner and I have to say, I'm probably hooked. My one critique would be that your guide doesn't explain everything in-depth. It's a small gripe and it really only matters with extremely new players like myself. I got everything eventually, but it took me a couple of hours to see how the build fit together (stuff like using Arc to proc EE).

Anyways, awesome build! Would highly recommend. :D

Ty, but ye, its not explained very well, granted, I dont mean this to be a beginner-friendly guide, but I will work on it. Study is just a bit busy, and I'd love to update it, so that it'll be a permanent good auramancer guide.
"

Btw, the lvl difference for spectres shouldnt be that big of a deal, besides bosskills, because they 1-2shot mobs regardless, but for bosses, the difference between lvl 66 and lvl 81 spectres is pretty noticable (probably around 20-30% extra dmg)

That's so true, they seem incredibly more tanky aswell, I've also done a few reflect maps with the higher level ones, gotta love them! :D
Hi leary, i've got a couple questions for you :

1-If you use evangelist, isnt the node "elemental equilibrium" to be reallocated ?
2-Why not putting arc instead of flame dash in you enhance setup so you get more chances to shock ?
3-Isn't there a way to get rid of that shitty vertex ? I know we are basicly bound to the cost of eventually resummonning zombies but can the node "dreamer" help to go from 45 unreserved mana to 79+ (just enough to resummon zombies)? (i havent tried it maybe you did)

Cheers
Last edited by Railg8n on Oct 1, 2016, 10:32:51 AM
"
Railg8n wrote:
Hi leary, i've got a couple questions for you :

1-If you use evangelist, isnt the node "elemental equilibrium" to be reallocated ?
2-Why not putting arc instead of flame dash in you enhance setup so you get more chances to shock ?
3-Isn't there a way to get rid of that shitty vertex ? I know we are basicly bound to the cost of eventually resummonning zombies but can the node "dreamer" help to go from 45 unreserved mana to 79+ (just enough to resummon zombies)? (i havent tried it maybe you did)

Cheers

1. yes, this is mentioned.
2. We dont shock with arc, cuz no dmg. Also, mobility > more mana cost on your targeting skill
3. Vertex =/ shitty. But, a +2 minion gems hubris with temporal chains curse effect and 350+ es should do the trick. Good try getting that. Its about the +1 all gems (for empower to give +2 zombie lvls), and the high es, not the reduced mana cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info