2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

nice build!

I like using pierce instead of other "more dmg" gems in my spectres. Way faster clearing losing only a bit of single target dps. Did you try it?

I want to start this build in the new prophecy league and i have a question :
On what level you switch into summoner and what spells are you going to level with untill then?
"
marcosyy87 wrote:
nice build!

I like using pierce instead of other "more dmg" gems in my spectres. Way faster clearing losing only a bit of single target dps. Did you try it?

Pierce loses a lot of dps, because for the flame sentinels, fireballs explode, which makes fireball a good damage skill, but with pierce, you lose a lot of that explode dmg, because they mainly pierce, making you drop a lot of clearspeed actually.

"
I want to start this build in the new prophecy league and i have a question :
On what level you switch into summoner and what spells are you going to level with untill then?

I went with #leveling skills# to 50, then switched to srs until 80, but for a less experienced summoner, just go with firestorm until lvl 70ish, getting normal and cruel ascendancy before switching into summoner, and then just go the base build straight away.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
What nodes do you take in the necromancer ascend tree?
"
itaizilca wrote:
What nodes do you take in the necromancer ascend tree?

in 2.3 (right now basically) I go mistress of sacrifice > Commander of darkness > zombie stuff and spectre stuff

Added in the tree for hybrid on lvl 91, and my progress so far in prophecy
Last edited by leary93 on Jun 4, 2016, 5:14:36 PM
Updated with a relatively useful progress build in the second post, Im using victario's charity for a while, till I get enough dps to not have to worry about clearspeed anymore (just want to get to lvl 90 asap basically)
I just wanted to offer my 2 cents, and others might want to progress this way (~24hours in). I'm currently 75 and I just went the Solaris "poor mans" version of Shavs. Granted that I have much less ES and survivability. So a word of caution, but I was able to do Merc Lab no problem with this setup. I use flame sentinels, if you're wondering.

Es is around 4k with Discipline.

I haven't tried maps yet, because I'm leveling fine in lake.

Here's my skill tree that I used:

System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
Last edited by Ranmaz on Jun 6, 2016, 1:29:51 PM
"
Ranmaz wrote:
I just wanted to offer my 2 cents, and others might want to progress this way (~24hours in). I'm currently 75 and I just went the Solaris "poor mans" version of Shavs. Granted that I have much less ES and survivability. So a word of caution, but I was able to do Merc Lab no problem with this setup. I use flame sentinels, if you're wondering.

Es is around 4k with Discipline.

I haven't tried maps yet, because I'm leveling fine in lake.

Here's my skill tree that I used:

Yeah, that's definetly a solid option (looks like what I did back in rampage), but considering how 2.2 increased the overall damage spikes significantly, I feel it's better to go with more ehp by going hybrid until you get shavs. Right now with commander of darkness, tripurity and Prism guardian, you get a boatload of free resistances, making it relatively easy to get hp, es and chaos resistance, and get a bigger base ehp than by going low life solaris lorica, as well as coloring issues.
"
leary93 wrote:
Yeah, that's definetly a solid option (looks like what I did back in rampage), but considering how 2.2 increased the overall damage spikes significantly, I feel it's better to go with more ehp by going hybrid until you get shavs. Right now with commander of darkness, tripurity and Prism guardian, you get a boatload of free resistances, making it relatively easy to get hp, es and chaos resistance, and get a bigger base ehp than by going low life solaris lorica, as well as coloring issues.

2.3 they made changes to how traps do damage on hybrid/lowlife builds. Spikes should be doing less now for us?

In anycase, I dislike sniping and limiting my gear option selection on poe.trade for chaos resist. I prefer to get the Solaris and not worry about chaos resist. I have more confidence with going 50/35/35 on Prism as well.
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
"
Ranmaz wrote:
"
leary93 wrote:

2.3 they made changes to how traps do damage on hybrid/lowlife builds. Spikes should be doing less now for us?

In anycase, I dislike sniping and limiting my gear option selection on poe.trade for chaos resist. I prefer to get the Solaris and not worry about chaos resist. I have more confidence with going 50/35/35 on Prism as well.

Ye, it depends on the person in that case. I like sniping gearpieces very much, and I kind of do not mind traps all that much, didnt i 2.2 either. all you need to really do is get experienced with the trap layouts. To farm lab is simply to learn lab, and as long as u have the dps for izaro you should never have issues

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info