2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

"
JBN001 wrote:
I've looked over your post and have started an alt.
I have one question; I've examined your posts and not seen what jewels you recommend. There are a few unique jewels that might be useful, such as Army of Bones, but I'm curious about what you would want and why.

Joe

I can help answer it for you.

You can view the jewels he use by opening the skill tree and hovering over the jewel socket. In terms of usefulness:

1. Uniques: I feel army of bones is just mediocre. You don't make use of the bulk of it (skeleton mods). Conqueror's efficiency (mana reserved / skill duration for vaal and offering) and conqueror's potency (curse / aura bonus) are both great; both are quest rewards. Energy from within also has tactical uses.

2. Rares: Minion damage is at a premium, then shore up your stats. This means %ES, str/dex req, resists, maybe minion health. Minion dmg roll on rare jewels can surpass army of bones' easily.
Last edited by Abs01ut3 on May 13, 2016, 4:50:41 AM
Thanks. That was a real help. :)

Joe

"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Satsuki09 wrote:
How do you level easily before you transition into a summoner?

Firestorm (or skill of choice) is your best bet. You can take the elemental nodes just up left from start point, allocate points anti-clockwise and then erase the elemental nodes when you complete your circuit around the witch icon.

Early on you can use a tank/decoy setup for zombies or skeletons with spell totem, RS, minion life and fortify if you have a spare 4 link at the time. minion instability can be a lot of fun to use before your minions can endure and dish out punishment.

"
camadas wrote:
Guys it is possible now to get more then 1 Flame Sentinel ?!?!? Since I have been trying to summon 2 (its the top that I can have at the moment) and allways fail, if I have one with me all rdy and try to get another, the body it will disappear from the floor but it will raise a small one?!?!

The default skill allows 1. you can get +1 spectres from the node at the top of the tree, unique midnight bargain wand, bones of ullr boots and that unique armor which I forget. I'm not overly fond of it, but the new one coming out next patch (free life regen and blind for spectres?! hell yeah) looks promising.

I'm not sure how i'd go about transitioning out of Shav though. 75% chaos resist isn't hard to reach, drop zealot oath and focus on faster start to ES regain maybe. 3x35% auras on prism guard leaves 55% life left over to tank chaos damage ( it is more than enough for jungle valley boss, but higher level alchemists/snakes .. ouch). Would most likely have to drop midnight bargain, but that could work with the Claw weapon Matt uses.

You didn't understood what I have told ....

When I press raise spectre on the Flame one, I press only 1 time, but it will raise the flame one and a small one allways don't know why, so I can't have 2 at the same time (since I can only have 2 at the moment)
Dude, you have spell echo linked to raise spectre.
"
camadas wrote:
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Satsuki09 wrote:
How do you level easily before you transition into a summoner?

Firestorm (or skill of choice) is your best bet. You can take the elemental nodes just up left from start point, allocate points anti-clockwise and then erase the elemental nodes when you complete your circuit around the witch icon.

Early on you can use a tank/decoy setup for zombies or skeletons with spell totem, RS, minion life and fortify if you have a spare 4 link at the time. minion instability can be a lot of fun to use before your minions can endure and dish out punishment.

"
camadas wrote:
Guys it is possible now to get more then 1 Flame Sentinel ?!?!? Since I have been trying to summon 2 (its the top that I can have at the moment) and allways fail, if I have one with me all rdy and try to get another, the body it will disappear from the floor but it will raise a small one?!?!

The default skill allows 1. you can get +1 spectres from the node at the top of the tree, unique midnight bargain wand, bones of ullr boots and that unique armor which I forget. I'm not overly fond of it, but the new one coming out next patch (free life regen and blind for spectres?! hell yeah) looks promising.

I'm not sure how i'd go about transitioning out of Shav though. 75% chaos resist isn't hard to reach, drop zealot oath and focus on faster start to ES regain maybe. 3x35% auras on prism guard leaves 55% life left over to tank chaos damage ( it is more than enough for jungle valley boss, but higher level alchemists/snakes .. ouch). Would most likely have to drop midnight bargain, but that could work with the Claw weapon Matt uses.

You didn't understood what I have told ....

When I press raise spectre on the Flame one, I press only 1 time, but it will raise the flame one and a small one allways don't know why, so I can't have 2 at the same time (since I can only have 2 at the moment)

take out spell echo when ur summoning then put it back in when u are done summoning
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Nice guide !

Just wanted to point something about poison duration :

2s base duration / 10% increase duration from 20% quality, 74% duration from support gem

2*(1+0.1+0.74)= 3.68s

but dont forget the temporal chain : you have 70% efficiency on this curse

so againt boss lets say 10% increase

so poison duration against bosses would be :

2*(1+0.1+0.74)*(1/(1-0.4*1.1))= 6.57142857143 second poison duration !

and against target with no curse reduction :

2*(1+0.1+0.74)*(1/(1-0.4*1.7)) = 11.5 second

this should boost your dps calc a little :p
Last edited by Wizja on May 28, 2016, 5:37:56 AM
"
Wizja wrote:
Nice guide !

Just wanted to point something about poison duration :

2s base duration / 10% increase duration from 20% quality, 74% duration from support gem

2*(1+0.1+0.74)= 3.68s

but dont forget the temporal chain : you have 70% efficiency on this curse

so againt boss lets say 10% increase

so poison duration against bosses would be :

2*(1+0.1+0.74)*(1/(1-0.4*1.1))= 6.57142857143 second poison duration !

and against target with no curse reduction :

2*(1+0.1+0.74)*(1/(1-0.4*1.7)) = 11.5 second

this should boost your dps calc a little :p

Hmm, I guess that's true xD. Totally forgot about temporal chains. Thanks for pointing that out!
Hello,

I'm very interested in you build and a summoner enthousiast in general and here is a question :

With the chages GGG added to "commander of darkness" regarding the 20% elem res per aura ... won't the purity setup get obsolet ?

I mean ofc you wont get 80+res but still there's maybe something to do with 7 dmg auras for a total of 140% elem res with "commander of drakness" ?

Actually might be hard considering how much more mana damage aura reserve ....
Last edited by Railg8n on Jun 2, 2016, 7:22:46 AM
It's +20% resists if yourself/allies are affected by *any* aura, not +20% *per* aura.
"
Railg8n wrote:
Hello,

I'm very interested in you build and a summoner enthousiast in general and here is a question :

With the chages GGG added to "commander of darkness" regarding the 20% elem res per aura ... won't the purity setup get obsolet ?

I mean ofc you wont get 80+res but still there's maybe something to do with 7 dmg auras for a total of 140% elem res with "commander of drakness" ?

Actually might be hard considering how much more mana damage aura reserve ....

what asmosis says. Also, the main reason I run triple purity isn't the elemental resistances they grant, it's the increase of maximum resistance they grant. Going from 75% cap to 81% cap is a damage reduction of 24% on elemental dmg. That's a damn lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info