2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

where is the final tree for 95-100 lvl ?
"
Xafniko wrote:
at what levels are our spec more resist to the perandus chest? my spec absolutely melt in 1 sec.

btw i around lv 40. shld i just level with srs? what is the more manageable levels that our spec and survive a chest even.

Sorry if this was mention in the earlier pages but i did not read every post in the previous nine pages.

Don't level as summoner. It's mentioned in the thread. I can't help you with any summoner related issues you have before hitting a3m.

"
For the Perandus Chests, you'll need to dispatch the enemies quickly, thus preventing them to do their aoe spell damage effects.

Are you using the zombie 4 links suggested? Also use Knitted Horrors for your spectre, they have more survivability along with puncturing while in the back and not being in the front lines.

The build shines when you get your ascendency passive that gives extra damage per aura, and you won't have many auras until you can equip the prism guardian.

This. But don't use knitted horrors if you want survivability. Evangelists do significantly better for tanking, as they have proper Resistances. Knitted horrors are more for the high single target dps.

"
Does the undying evangelist spell attack function similarly to earthquake with less duration?

No. I link it with increased duration, you can see it doesn't affect it. Also, less duration would only lower the dps (from the poison, basically)

"
where is the final tree for 95-100 lvl ?

Everythign after lvl 90 depends on what kind of jewels you can get etc, but, if you're interested, it's second post. Anything past what you can find, probably doesn't matter anyways, as it's neither a common goal, nor have I lvled over 97 yet.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Twinned Abyss added. Also in the move of making some changes to gem setup, trying to fit in double curse over using Purity of Ice.
have you considered a heretics veil? I found one myself and was pondering on the idea of switching out vertex and putting my zombie/stone golem links into my +1 boots. Didn't know if it would be viable for a 2 curse setup and possibly 3 ?
"
Kemishuko wrote:
have you considered a heretics veil? I found one myself and was pondering on the idea of switching out vertex and putting my zombie/stone golem links into my +1 boots. Didn't know if it would be viable for a 2 curse setup and possibly 3 ?

Think I answered this earlier, but heretic's veil for one too expensive to get one with temp chains, and secondly not enough to actually give 2 curses without dropping an aura, combined with losing enhance levels and no quality on blasphemy. Overall it's a significantly worse item for what we're aiming at.
This is probably a dumb idea, but what do you think of a Catarina's weapon crafted to have +1 skill gem level, and then blasphemy+temp chain+ enhance? I know its not needed for regular stuff but could work with getting 75% slow on bosses? The idea is to get +2 levels on enhance which I don't think is possible with any other item.
Last edited by Asmosis on Apr 28, 2016, 9:37:50 AM
Hi Mate,
i am pretty new to the Game and want to try out your Guide.
Problem is, the lvling trees are old, so links are not valid anymore.

Would be nice if you can fix that, so i can try it out.

Greetings
"
Asmosis wrote:
This is probably a dumb idea, but what do you think of a Catarina's weapon crafted to have +1 skill gem level, and then blasphemy+temp chain+ enhance? I know its not needed for regular stuff but could work with getting 75% slow on bosses? The idea is to get +2 levels on enhance which I don't think is possible with any other item.

that's true, but eternals don't exist anymore and thus crafting such a weapon is close to impossible. otherwise I wouldve definetly considered it

"
Hi Mate,
i am pretty new to the Game and want to try out your Guide.
Problem is, the lvling trees are old, so links are not valid anymore.

Would be nice if you can fix that, so i can try it out.

Greetings

Leveling trees aren't relevant anymore either. Just fix some leveling wands/sceptres and roll with firestorm till 60 or something. Just try to not have to respec too much once ur done with firestorm and want to switch over.
In regards to increased duration on Evangelist spectres, do you think the increased duration of poison is better dps than running a added fire damage while also keeping Elemental Equilibrium ? I tried uber the other night and couldn't get passed the trio, was just trying to think of switching somethings around. I did not try it with poison linked to zombies and kept my stone golem so maybe thats where my experience differs.
"
Kemishuko wrote:
In regards to increased duration on Evangelist spectres, do you think the increased duration of poison is better dps than running a added fire damage while also keeping Elemental Equilibrium ? I tried uber the other night and couldn't get passed the trio, was just trying to think of switching somethings around. I did not try it with poison linked to zombies and kept my stone golem so maybe thats where my experience differs.

increased duration is pretty much a necessity to dodging a lot of dmg in the uber fight. Shield uptime is a huuuuuge deal. Also, yeah, link poison to zombies, that is the majority of your damage, because you have 10 zombies....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info